Coronation

A knock woke me up. I shot up. "Who is it?" I said still half asleep. "Uh it's me my princess." I yawned and rested my head on my hand, closing my eyes again. "Sorry for waking you your highness." The guard outside my door said.

"Oh no. You didn't. I've been up for hours...." I said,falling back to sleep. But my head slipped off and I jerked awake again. "Who is it!?" I said. "Ummm. Still me Madame. You need to get ready." He said.

"Of course...." I scratched my head. "Ready for what?" I asked. "Um your brothers coronation." He said. "My brothers coronation..." I said to myself. I looked up and saw the dress I had made for The Coronation.

I perked and became fully awake. A huge smile grew on my face. I jumped out of bed, brushed my wild brown bed head.

I got dressed, and my ladies maid did my hair and make-up. I looked at myself.

I had long brown hair, brown eyes, and somewhat tan skin. Full lips, and a small frame.

My name is Princess Alanna Odinsdaughter. Goddess of Purity an innocence. But also the Goddess of Beauty.

My brother, Thor was going to be crowned as king of Asgaurd today.

I went to the throne room and stood with my mother, Friga. I saw my father, Odin, standing in front of the throne, proudly.

I waved at Sif, and the Warrior Three. They smiled and waved. Holgan rarely smiled, but I could make him smile.

Soon.

Thor came in and was cheering for himself and everyone joined him. I giggled at Sif who rolled her eyes at my brother.

My brother kneeled and looked at mother and I. He gave us both a wink, which we rolled out eyes at with a smirk.

My father started the ceremony.. but soon he announced that there was Frost Giants.

I followed Thor and father to the weaponry.

Dead soldiers, and dead Frost Giants.

Tears filled my eyes at the sight of our dead soldiers.

Thor and father argued a bit, and Thor stompted off. "Alanna. Go to your brother. Calm him down, before he does something." Father told me. I nodded. And went after Thor.

We sat and talked. But soon he got the idea of going to Jotunheim.

They told me not to come. But I snuck after them. Of course after tell a guard to get our father.

Thor fought with me to go back.

"No brother. I wish to come. I can protect myself. Please.... with or without your permission I'm going." I said. He grinned. "Fine. But stay the Sif and the Warrior Three." I nodded.

Heimdal sent us away.

I changed myself, with my magic, into a outfit similar to Sifs.

This is going to be strange.