Unexpected Love

Brittany-

we arrived at the school I kissed my dads cheek before I got my bag from the backseat and got out of the car. well, let's just hope that the first day is a good day. my dad drove off to work, and I headed for the door looking around at the other students. I can already see that I'm labeled as the nerd here, I got the hint from all the looks they gave me, mostly the cheerleaders and the jocks gave me looks.

"I can already see her as the loser of the school" a cheerleader said laughing.

I walked through the school doors and in an instant something sticky and cold splattered all over me.

"oooh..welcome to school loser!" a jock said walking away laughing with his friends.

its official...I have just been slushied. I'm definitely considered the loser at this school.

I ran to the bathroom with tears in my eyes, thanks to my glasses I managed to not get any in my eyes. I washed the blue slushie off my face then I started washing it out of my hair, then when i was done I sat in the corner of the bathroom crying. cheerleaders walked in and saw me and started laughing, which made me cry even more. it already been my first day here and people already make fun of me. I HATE this school.