Unexpected Love

Brittany-

I speed walked to my class feeling nervous, did I really just blush in front of her? did I really blush in front of a girl?! no, no, I can't like girls. that's wrong, right? I walked into my class and sat in the back and the teacher noticed me and called me up to "introduce my self"

I stood there awkwardly feeling nervous. "h-hi...um I'm Brittany Susan pierce and I'm a new student here."

everyone looked at me with blank faces. then they laughed. the teacher told them to calm down and she apologized to me for there "rudeness." I quickly went back to my seat and laid my head down.

the bell rang and I quickly got my stuff and walked out and I headed for my locker looking down and some guy pushes my into the lockers. I gasped and stood there as he stood over me.

"dude leave her alone she's just a girl." I heard a voice, a guys voice and I slowly looked up, he was handsome. a blond just like me with sky blue eyes and really big lips that looks too huge for his face. I blushed again. a second time to a person I don't even know.

"leave her alone, come on dude." he pulled the tall boy away from me and smiled "you okay?"

I nodded quickly. "yes. I'm okay." I smiled back.

"good. I'm Sam by the way. you must be Brittany." he said smiling again.

"h-how do you know my name?" I blushed more. I think my whole face was red.

"it says right there on your binder" he said pointing to my name written in rainbow letters.

I looked. "o-oh..." I smiled weakly.

"yeah" he chuckled. "well I gotta go nice meeting you Brittany."  he walked off pushing the taller boy away from me and I watched him walk away and once he turned the corner I looked down at the floor and i blushed again then I started walking to my locker.