okay

Wades p.o.v
I run after peter but he was to fast. A few minutes later the house phone rang and tony answered it and he nodded a lot and then hung up and said "that was michelle's mom she called to say that peter left pretty upset" i nod and then leave and run to michelle's.
When i see he wasn't there i walk around and then see his car ran into a pole and cops and ambulances. I quickly run over and then got pushed back and i said "that's my boyfriend what happened" the person said "he was in a car accident."

I'm waiting at the hospital when the doors open and steve and bucky come running through steve looked at me and then walked over and said "how is he is he okay" i shook my head no and say "i don't know yet" he nodded and let a breath out.
Another few minutes later tony stephen and the kid walked through the door and walked over to the rest of us and had the same reaction as steve but we gave the same answer.

1 day later

It's been a day until we finally hear something.
A doctor walked over and asked who were peter's parent's and steve and tony stood up and the doctor took them away bucky sighed and i said "everything is probably okay" stephen said "i hope so" me and bucky both look at him and then i roll my eye's and continue sitting.

Steve's p.o.v
"He is stable for now" i say "can we see him" he nodded and then he brought us to his room.
He looked dead the doctor said "when he wakes up i will come talk to you about discharging" we both nod and then he left and we both sit down and sit in silence for a while until tony said "this is all my fault" i look at him and said "how did you cut his breaks or something" tony nodded no and said "i told stephen to tell him his friend michelle died i should of or wade" steve said "yeah he doesn't like stephen you could of literally picked anyone else" he said "i know okay i just didn't want to see his face afterwards i mean after harry comi-" i say "harry's back" tony nodded and said "but he shouldn't be something happened between them i think stephen brought him back to scare peter into treating him with respect but i've already talked to him about it and he said that he didn't" i didn't say anything to that.

A couple weeks later

Peter's p.o.v
I wake up in the morning and i see the sun is up i sigh.
"Come on peter time to get up" i don't move i heard footsteps getting closer and a hand on my shoulder and he shook me slightly and i say "go away" and then turn the other way around and tony said "no you have to get up okay so get up" and then walked out of the room and i open my eye's and feel the empty space that the bed has since wade is gone.
He just up and left in the middle of the night without a note or anything but i guess it's a good thing i won't have anyone to worry about if i kill myself.
Just then the door opened again and i heard someone yell "peter get up now" it was harry i did and he smiled and looked happy with himself. Stephen invites him over he likes him says a better man then wade ever was even though he's not and tony doesn't do anything about it either he's so in love with his new family the perfect husband the perfect kid that just puts me to the sidelines the only people that cared about me are all gone or dead.
I get dressed and sigh and leave my room and walk into the kitchen. I know harry being back has taken a toll on me mentally and physically i look like crap and feel like crap all the time.

After breakfast harry drives me to school.  I get out of the car and he said "i'll be here after school to get you and you better be out here or else" i nod and then walk inside the school wishing i was in the dirt.
I am sitting in math class with my head down i haven't been paying attention to this class since michelle died she was the only decent part of school and then she killed herself and now nothing has a point. Just then i heard "peter" i lift my head up and put it on my arm's she said "pay attention before i give you a referral" i said "is that an option" she said "no" and then i lay my head back down.
After class i'm leaving but the teacher called me over and i let a breath out and she said "is everything okay" i said "yes" she said "i know it's been hard since miche-" i say "just stop okay you didn't even know her" and then leave the room and walk to my locker.
After school i see harry and he smiled at me and i walk over and get inside and he said "you could seem happy to see me" i look at him and then back outside i'm not scared of him anymore i just hope that he hits me hard enough in the back that spinal fluids leak into my brain killing me.

We make it home and i get out and so does he.
We walk inside and tony said "how was school" while watching tv with harley i said "fine" he said "your teacher called again" i shrug and said "don't really care" and then i walk to my room and close the door behind me and fall down on the bed and stare at the ceiling.
I lay like that for a couple of hours until i hear my name being called for dinner i put my hands up to my face and sit up and walk out of my room and walk to the kitchen to see stephen harley tony and harry.
Harry smiled at me and i don't smile back stephen said "don't be rude peter" i said "that's what i'm best at though" and then i say "i'm leaving" and then i walk out of the front door and walk around.
And then i see him laughing smiling with someone else holding hands i stare at them and then when they disappear i still stand there first ned then michelle and now wade i'm just not meant to have people around or i'm just not meant to be around.
After a little while i start to walk home. I make it there and see tony outside he said "you need to stop" i said "i just got here" he said "no being rude to everyone especially stephen and harley and harry" i stand there looking at him confused he said "he's changed peter he seems nicer" i start to laugh and he said "what what's so funny" i say "you think that he's changed" he nodded and said "yes i believe he did" i pull my shirt off and say "does this look changed to you dad oh no wait i did this to myself right did i also must of crawled into my own my bed at night and couldn't take no for an answer i must of because it couldn't of been harry no he's changed" tony said "peter" i said "don't think someones changed unless you know the whole fucking story" and then i grab my shirt and put it on and walk past him and through the front door and harry is starring at me and said "what the hell did you just do" i laugh and said "i told the truth on how much you've changed" he started to take steps towards me and i said "oh i wouldn't do that you don't want to ruin your perfect image" harry stopped and i saw stephen take harley his room.
Tony walked inside and said "harry you should go" harry said "bu-" tony said "go now" he sighed and left and i was still angry and sad and annoyed and tony said "peter calm down okay he's gone" i just roll my eyes.