CHAPTER 12

It's been a while ... but summer is starting so I'm back bitches!

Thanks to everyone who is still interested in my story and is enjoying it!

AND CAN I JUST TELL YALL NCT IS SOOOO DISRESPECTFULLLL

THEY LITTERALLY HAVE ME SHAKING TO MY CORE I CANT STRESS ENOUGH111!!!!1!!1!!!

LUCAS??JDUDISWISHSHYDU JUNGWOO?JHDHDUUSBH JAEMIN?JDDJUSUSHSU

Its not okay and I'm not fine but whatever you know...

and the errors I have in the story (like spelling and etc.) is soooo gross.

Also I'm gonna stop putting random (not random but cringey) Korean words in the story bc no and yeah.

but enjoy!

(btw I haven't forgotten about Kai)

-----------------------

"Chanyeol , I don't think you understand me. He just passed out out of nowhere. No.... no...no-wait yeah! So what you gonna do? Uh huh.... okay ....call me later." Kyungsoo lets out a long awaited sigh before turning to the overly stressed Jin.

"What did he say?"

"Well , he said he'd be on his way but since there is two days left he'll be the only one coming back." Kyungsoo explained before running his hands gently through the kittens soft hair. He purred and stirred in his sleep.

"I'm going to go look up his medical files to see if anything explains this.." Jin exits the room. He couldn't be in there  anyway , knowing that just standing there wouldn't cause a quick enough solution.

Kyungsoo took a small ice pack on the bedside table and gently placed it on Baekhyun's head. The kitten's face scrunched up in an uncomfortable expression/reaction to the ice. His eyes peeled open almost unwillingly.

"Hey , baby boy.." Kyungsoo whispered not wanting to overwhelm the kitten's senses. Baekhyun looked up at the big eyed male in confusion .

"What happened ?" He says sitting up and rubbing the side of his head.

"You fainted. Are you okay? Does this normally happen?"

Baekhyun shook his head, not quick enough to make him dizzy but not slow either.

"No.. If it did I wouldn't remember ." Baekhyun said with a small chuckle which relieved Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo runs his hands in Baekhyun's hair once more.

"I'm glad you're okay. Here drink some water." Kyungsoo hands him the cup before dialing Jin's number , too afraid to leave the smaller by himself , and told him to come in the room.

Of course Jin came as fast as he could. Asking more questions then a SAT test and touch all around Baekhyun's face to feel his temperature .

"I don't understand. You are totally fine now. This makes no sense." Jin says in shock and Baekhyun shrugs.

"I feel fine momma (A/N: Bam new replacement ), really , you don't have to worry." Baekhyun strokes Jin's hand softly and Jin nods.

"Fine , but we have to call Chanyeol to tell him to stay ... He's probably already on his way back." Jin looks at Kyungsoo but the two older notice Baekhyun jump a little .

"Daddy's coming back?!" Baekhyun smiles widely and claps his hands.

"Yay! This means I wont have to miss Daddy for so long anymore." Baekhyun cheers and Kyungsoo rolls his eyes and smiles.

"Oh gawd , you see I would but just look at this baby's face." He leans over to hold Baekhyun face which is making a pleading/pouting/cutesy expression. Jin smiles and shakes his head.