CHAPTER

Chanyeol slowly waking up to feel a small body on his chest. He doesn't open his eyes but he moves his hands to feel who the person is. He gropes the person's butt making the younger purr softly. He kept groping it till he felt a tail. Chanyeol's eyes opened immediately . He looks at Baekhyun who is still fast a sleep. He moves his hands off of Baekhyun.
"Baekhyun, Kitten, Wake up..." Chanyeol says softly and  Baekhyun slowly wakes up. Baekhyun looks up at  Chanyeol and rubs his eyes. Chanyeol gets up , leaving Baekhyun on the bed.
"Get up so we can brush our teeth." Chanyeol says but Baekhyun gets back under the sheets and hugs the pillows .Chanyeol groans.
"Kitten get up, I'm not going to say it again." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun makes a whining sound.
"I'm still tired Daddy." Baekhyun says softly . Chanyeol walks up to the bed and pulls down the covers. Baekhyun looks at him.
"What time is it?" Baekhyun ask.
"5 Am." Chanyeol says as he picks up Baekhyun. Baekhyun wraps his arms around Chanyeol's neck.
"It's too early Daddy, lets just go back to sleep. " Baekhyun says. Chanyeol puts Baekhyun down once they get to the bathroom. Baekhyun rubs his eyes as he looks in the mirror , his eyes start closing back up meaning he was falling back asleep. Chanyeol walks behind him and grabs Baekhyun's tooth brush and puts tooth paste on it.
"Show me your teeth." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun opens his mouth. Chanyeol grabs his chin gently and starts brushing Baekhyun's teeth and tongue .
"Spit." Chanyeol commands and Baekhyun spits the tooth paste out. Baekhyun rinses his mouth with mouth wash. Chanyeol washes Baekhyun's face and dries it up with a towel.
"Okay you can go lay back down."  Chanyeol says and Baekhyun quickly runs and jumps onto the bed. Chanyeol brushes his teeth and washes his face. Once he was done he walked back to Baekhyun who was playing with his tail.
"Come on lets go eat." Chanyeol says , a little distracted since Baekhyun's shirt was kind of up so you can see his plump ass. Chanyeol licked his lips. Baekhyun quickly covers his ass and blushes.
"STOPPPP LOOOOKKKIIINNG AT MEEEEEE!" Baekhyun yells and gets up . He runs out of the room. Chanyeol chuckles because of Baekhyun's childish reaction. Chanyeol gets dressed and walks out of the room. He looks around to see where Baekhyun went.
'Probably the elevator' Chanyeol thinks to himself. He presses the button and the evelavtor door opens. He smiles when he sees Baekhyun standing in the corner .Chanyeol presses the button for the 16th floor. Chanyeol walks to the oppisite side of the elevator and stares at Baekhyun. Baekhyun stares back at Chanyeol. They look at each other for the whole way down untill the door opens. Baekhyun smiles and runs out of the elevator and keeps running all over place . The workers of course watches him.
"Do you need us to catch him sir?" One worker ask and Chanyeol shakes his head.
"I got him." He says as he starts walking towards the direction Baekhyun ran too. Baekhyun got into a dead end so he decided to go in a room. He enters the room to see couches and a poll . He hears someone getting close to the door so he hides behind the couch . Chanyeol walks in, he looks around but holds in a laugh when he sees that Baekhyun is hiding behind the couch since  Baekhyun's tail was in the air.
"Oh Where could my kitten be..." Chanyeol says out loud and hears Baekhyun's tiny giggle.
"I guess not here ....oh well." He says and opens and closes the door, not leaving the room. Baekhyun pops his head up to see if he is gone but squeaks when he sees Chanyeol there .
"Come here Kitten." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun runs and jumps into Chanyeol's arms .
"Lets go to wake up the others." He says as he grabs a blanket and puts it over Baekhyun's shoulders so that his butt wasnt showing when he carried Baekhyun. He walks out of the room.
"Go get the tattoo guy and set up everything in the -9 floor. " He tells a worker and the worker nods and runs.
"Daddy I'm hungry!" Baekhyun says
"What do you wanna eat Kitten?" Chanyeol says and smiles at Baekhyun.
"I want cookies and pancakes." Baekhyun says smiling back at Chanyeol.
"Okay lets go check up on everyone." Chanyeol says and walks back into the elevator. Chanyeol presses the floor button. Baekhyun plays with Chanyeol's hair as they wait to reach the floor. The elevator door opens and Chanyeol walks out. The whole place was dark, just one light hanging from the ceiling that was barely bright. That of course scared Baekhyun so he was holding onto Chanyeol tightly.
"Daddy it's scary here, lets go." He says as he lays his head on Chanyeol's shoulder.
"This is the traing room , everyone is in here." Chanyeol says as he continues walking down the hall way. Baekhyun looks around then looks at Chanyeol.
"Its dark here..."
"Yea this is the basement area." He says and starts walking down the stair cases. Baekhyun makes a whining noise .
"I dont like the dark! " He says with a pout but Chanyeol keeps on walking down the stairs. As they kept walking further down Baekhyun could see numbers spray painted on the wall , he was guessing for each floor. -1 ,-2,-3,-4... Once it was the -5 floor, it got dark which made Baekhyun panic.
"DADDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" Baekhyun yells even though Chanyeol is carrying him . Chanyeol laughs.
"I'm right here kitten dont worry , nothing is going to happen to you."  Chanyeol says still walking down the stairs. Tears started to run down Baekhyun's eyes , he was very afriad of the dark. He starts to hiccup , trying not to sob . Chanyeol notices.
"Kitten dont cry, Daddy is right here, there is nothing to be afraid of. " Chanyeol says kissing Baekhyun's cheeks. Of course that didnt stop Baekhyun's fear and he countinued to cry. As they were walking down the stairs Baekhyun decided to look in front to see where they are going but that was a wrong move . When they turned to keep going down the stairs a figure popped up which made Baekhyun scream his lungs out .
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" Baekhyun screams which makes Chanyeol stop walking . The figure cringes from how loud Baekhyun screamed . The figure turned on his flash light. It was none other then Kyungsoo. Chanyeol looks at him in an "I-am-not-amused " look. By this point Baekhyun is a wreck , sobbing about how he was about to die. Chanyeol snacthes the flashlight and keeps walking down. Kyungsoo is trying to hold in his laughter and follows them back down. Chanyeol finally gets to the -9th floor and opens the door. The hybrids and other workers were training but stopped once Chanyeol walked in with a sobbing Baekhyun.
"What happened ?" Jin ask running to them, since his mother senses kicked in.
"Ask Kyungsoo, he scared the shit out of him." Chanyeol says .
"He was already crying first of all and second the lights arent working down here so I went to bring you guys a flash light." Kyungsoo says and Jin sighs.
"Aigoo poor baby, come here" Jin says opening his arms for Baekhyun , which of course Baekhyun goes over to Jin. He is crying as Jin is carrying him and rubbing his back.
"Yah Kyungsoo, apologize !" Chanyeol says and Kyungsoo walks up to Baekhyun.
"Sorry for scarying you Baek." He ruffles Baekhyun's hair.
"Everyone continue training." Chanyeol says , everyone could tell that he was in a foul mood so everyone followed his orders. He walks to Baekhyun and Jin.
"Are you okay,do you need anything?" Jin ask and Baekhyun nods.
"I want p-pancakes..." Baekhyun says and Jin smiles.
"I will make that for you okay, now go with channie , I will be right back." Jin says and Baekhyun nods. He goes back into Chanyeol's arms. Chanyeol walks into a office room and sits in the Chair behind the desk. He turns Baekhyun to face him.Baekhyun didnt want to look Chanyeol in the eye. Chanyeol gently grabs his chin to look up at him.
"Kitten look at me, I'm sorry that you go scared..." He says in a soft voice. Baekhyun sniffs and looks at Chanyeol for a moment.
"It's....It's okay Daddy..." Baekhyun says.
"But I won't forgive you.. You have to do something for me." Baekhyun says
"Like what?"
"Give me a kiss right here." Baekhyun says as he points to his lips. Chanyeol chuckles softly and leans forward slowly. Baekhyun closes his eyes and Chanyeol kisses him. It wasnt anything wild. It was soft and slow which Chanyeol surprising like. He pulls back from Baekhyun and smiles softly.
"Do you forgive me?" Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun nods.
"I forgive you... So will have have to train like the others?" Baekhyun asked .
"Yeah , but you will start tomorrow ." Chanyeol says. Suho enters the room.
"Sorry to interrupt but they are about to give the hybrid tattoos." Suho says and Chanyeol gets up.
"Come on kitten." Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's hand as Baekhyun puts the blanket he had on his shoulders down and walks with Chanyeol. They meet a guy with a lot of tattoos all over his body, he bows at Chanyeol.
"Nice to see you Mr. Park."
"Nice to see you too, Taemin." Chanyeol says.
"Hi! I'm Baekieee~" Baekhyun waves at Taemin. Taemin chuckles.
"Hello." Suho brings the hybrids to the area. They all sit on the couches.
"Okay, Monster you will go first." Chanyeol says and Monster gets up and sits on the chair.
"All of them are getting the tattoo on their left side arm." Chanyeol says and Taemin nods.

[The tattoo the hybrids are getting]
Taemin nods. He starts to draw the tattoo . Baekhyun watches closely in awe.
"Daddy I want a tattoo!" Baekhyun says looking at Chanyeol.
"No kitten , you are not getting one." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun pouts.
"Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee~" Baekhyun says giving his best pouty face and Chanyeol shakes his head.
"No, and that is the final answer." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun crosses his arms and sits with the other hybrids.
"Hmmp!" Baekhyun says with a cute mad expression on his face. Everybody gets the tattoo (except Baek of course) and Chanyeol walks up to Baekhyun.
"Don't be mad kitten, here , your collar instead of a tattoo." Chanyeol says as he gives baekhyun his collar.Baekhyun gasp as he looked at the baby pink collar.
"Wow, thank you daddy!" Baekhyun says and smiles as he looks at Chanyeol. Chanyeol puts it on for him.

Baekhyun cant help but hug Chanyeol. He lets go of him.
"But dont think im not mad at you." Baekhyun says and Chanyeol chuckles. The hybrids already went back to training at this point .
"Okay kitten, im going to check on jin with your breakfast." He smiles at Baekhyun and walks away. it was only Taemin and Baekhyun in the room. Baekhyun looks at Taemin and Taemin awkwardly looks back at him. Baekhyun slowly starts to smile as he looks at Taemin. Which of course Taemin was getting creeped out. Baekhyun walks and locks the door.
'Omo... he is gonna kill me...' Taemin thinks to himself as Baekhyun gets closer.
"Taeminnieee, can you give me a tattoo?" Baekhyun ask and Taemi shakes his head.
"Sorry ,  but Chanyeol would kill me." Taemin says and Baekhyun shakes his head.
"I'll make sure he wont." Baekhyun said giving him the cutest face he could make. Taemin sighs.
"Fine, where do you want it?" Taemin ask and Baekhyun thinks. A place where Chanyeol wont notice easily ... somewhere that when its done it will give Taemin enough time to leave.
"My back." Baekhyun says as he lays on the chair and lifts his shirt.
"Dont look at my butt." Baekhyun says as he wiggles in the chair. He was so excited.He felt a little sting here and there when he got the tattoo but it didnt hurt over all. Once he was done , Taemin took a picture so that Baekhyun could see it.

[This is the tattoo he got.]
"Wow! it looks so cool! Thank you Taemin!" He hugs Taemin and puts his shirt down.
"You better hurry and leave... your time is ticking..." He says giggling. It was a joke but Taemin wasnt trying to get killed so he quickly left.
"DADDY!" Baekhyun yells looking for Chanyeol. A worker helps him find the kitchen and Taemin sees that Jin is cooking while talking to Chanyeol.
"Hello umma , are you done cooking ?? Im so hungry~" Baekhyun says as he rubs his belly. Jin laughs.
"Almost baby." Baekhyun walks over to Chanyeol and sits on his lap. Baekhyun starts playing with a ring that he finds on the table but the it drops.
"Daddy the ring dropped ..." He looks at Chanyeol and Chanyeol holds his waist.
"Lean down and get it, ive got you so you wont fall." Chanyeol says and Baekhyun bends down. When he bends of course Chanyeol cant help but look at Baekhyun's ass. He squints his eye when he sees something on Baekhyun's ass cheek. He pulls up the shirt to see the tattoo. His eyes widen in shock.
'Oh no...' Baekhyun thinks to himself as he gets off Chanyeol's lap.
"Baekhyun... what is on your back..." Chanyeol says with a look on his face that looks like he is about to kill Baekhyun. Jin already finishes the pancakes and had them on the plates.
"Ahh... what are you talking about daddy?" Baekhyun giggles nervously. He slowly steps back as Chanyeol slowly gets up. Baekhyun quickly steals a pancake and starts running, with Chanyeol chasing behind him.