Prologue: 13 Years From Now

Ailsa pants while running alongside Mani. The one thing she wanted at this moment was to deal with this for the rest of her life. The 18 year old raven haired female, her pale skin complexion. It made her red eyes glow as if she was a vampire. Her dream was to have a normal life, a life than what she had now. She didn't expect all this to be happening to her, since that time when she done something unexpectedly. Why did it had to happen? Ailsa thought to herself. Her older brother, Mani, who also has the same colour eyes as her. Has a normal life as a mercenary. But is stuck in this situation, because he didn't want to give Ailsa up. Instead as any elder sibling does, protects their sibling at any cost. She always looked up to him, wishes she had the life he had.

But why they want Ailsa and not Mani, too? It's because Ailsa's eyes hold some secret power, that not even Ailsa knew she had. Never wanting to witness doing it again. Fighting wasn't her thing to begin with. She rather have peace without war. Looking up at Mani, as they continue to distance away from the squad.

"Do you think we lost them?" Ailsa asked, panting through each word. Stopping to catch her breath, bending over relaxing her hands on her thighs, looking upward at him.

"I think so. But we must keep going, before they catch up." Mani instructed to her, while he placed his left hand on her right shoulder. She nodded, standing upright and smiled. Continuing their running pace.

•••

thought to do the introduction, showing a preview of what will come. chapter one will basically take us back 13 years ago, when ailsa was five years, before all this had happened. ^-^ stay tuned for more. click on the star to make it orange and comment for feed back. :) hope you guys like. the cover is made by me, the drawing is mine, the background and psd colouring is to it's respective owners.