And I lost my right on you

After they completed their college, they moved in together after marrying, bounded by a holy bond, making her evil intentions win.

Soon she, using his status of being a producer, joint the Acting world, being The Sanyukta Agarwal.

But with all this process of her to win the world for answering those stupids who once insulted her, she end up hurting a pure soul.

And when she came to know that he has learned about her this secret, she made webs for him (acid scene) to make him guilty and shut his mouth for ever.

~~~~~ Present- the much wanted separation ~~~~~

Divorce papers... These two words fished out from her mouth seeing those divorce papers that she had to sign as per as his deal.

I can't divorce him. She whispered while a crystal drop fell out of her eyes unwittingly

Suddenly anger arose in her and she stormed out of there and went to him

What the fuck is this? She threw those papers on his face and shouted veiling her pain

What? Can't you even read now? He looked surprised.

Shut up! And tell me, what kind of joke is this? Her anger spoke out.

Sorry to say, but it's not any joke. I'm done with you. Now you can live your own. And yeah! I won't tell your secrets to anyone. He chipped with a cold stare.

Then I don't have any problem. She chipped with happiness but deep inside something was pricking her heart, reason unknown.

So sign it. He forwarded her the paper.

Hmm yeah!! She signed the paper.

Okay!! I'm going to pack my bags. Wanna join? She bubbled her happiness.

What? He was shocked.

What? As we're not couple anymore and won't make problems for anyone, we can be friends at least. She offered her friendship.

Sorry! I'm not interested. He replied with cold tone.

As you say!! She shrugged her shoulder

Soon she went to her room preciously theirs and started packing.

Moments later, she started coming out of the room but something caught her attention.

Their wedding photo.

She tiptoed to the photo and caressed his picture.

Although I never loved you but you have become an important part of life. I don't know but..... I will miss you. Will you miss me? Maybe not. After what I have done to you, you might hate me. And I deserve that. She lowered her eyelashes whereas her voice struck in her lungs.

She observed the whole room.

Their cute encounters, those silly fights, everything came in front of her eyes then and her eyes started watering up.

I would never have realize your value if you didn't tell me to sign those divorce papers. I..... I started liking you... Maybe, loving you..... But it's all my Karma that's coming back to me. Even I couldn't share my sorrows with you or show my vulnerable state as you'll think I am acting again. She sighed

I'll miss you Randhir. She closed her eyes as her eyes watered up.

Hope you'll stay happy. Without me. She gulped her last words with pain

She came down with her luggage controlling her overflowing emotions.

Bye!! Hope you'll be happy. Without me. She put a smile on her face and gulped the last words

Trust me. I will.. He smiled and she left the house. For ever.

At the very moment

He fell on his knees breaking down completely.

I loved you Sanyukta. More than myself. I even went against my family just to be with you. But what you gave me in return? Cheat? Why Sanyukta? Why? What was my fault there? But you chose to break me. I HATE YOU SANYUKTA AGARWAL. I HATE YOU...  He shouted in pain and lost his consciousness.

TBC.............

There will be a leap on next part and new characters will entry.

Hope you like my new twist.

So Sanyukta fell in love with him? Woah!! Isn't it great?

But poor she! Randhir hates her now.

And yeah yeah!!! There is a huge surprise in next part.

Do not miss it.

And lastly, do hit the start button and share your views.

No proofreading done

Thank you!!