I decided to check your loyalty

~~~~ The next day~~~~

Wearing a winter dress, she headed to the *** Hotel in which he was staying.

Reaching upon there, her heart-beat quickened as the strong smell of his cologne hit her nostrils.

So Miss. Owner considered me lucky enough to pay a visit. His husky voice created somersault in her whole body.

Actually, the great RSS offered me something. How can I deny this offer when both of us will be profited... She put up a bitchy expression.

Well, you've not a bit, right? He was disgusted by her then.

Not a bit. Expressing a fake sad smile, she trailed her fingers down to his neck from cheeks.

Whereas he was feeling disgusted under her playful smirk.

Let's go to your suite, baby!! Her husky voice reached his ear-drums.

Grabbing her by waist, they headed to his suite.

So why did you call me here? Caressing his muscular abs, she asked with a lusty look.

Just shut up, you slut. I decided to check your loyalty if you are same like before or changed. But no! You are the same bitch who can do anything for fame. Okay! You cheated on me. But I thought that this baby will change you. But how can I think something like that? A bitch will always be a bitch. Not your husband but at least you could think about the baby. Oh!! High expectation from Miss. Sanyukta Agarwal...... His sarcastic words pinched her heart.......

I'm with my baby's papa only..... Her mouth whispered which was unknown to her mind.

What? His confusion asked her out.

Oh nothing baby! You know my character than why are you repeating your words again? Just give me what I want. I'll leave. Veiling her pain, she again put up her bitchy expression.

Oh yeah!!! I've come here to know the great Randhir Singh Shekhawat has changed really or it was just an act. But I guess, I have found my answers. She smirked looking at him.

In order to veil his discomfort, he expressed a disgusted look.

I don't need anything. You can leave. His cold stare was enough to send spine through her whole body.

Well, you can't hide the real RSS from me. I know you in and out. She winked.

But how come I don't know you yet? His inner voice spoke out.

What? Her eyes were everywhere but him.

What are you hiding from me? Taking her hands on his, he spoke, looking into her eys.

Nothing. She replied stealing glances of him.

Why do you leave the acting field when you were very much popular and your dream to came true? He asked ignoring her nervousness.

Aise hii...... Her voice shook in nervousness.

What are you hiding? He asked blowing air near her ears.

Noth... Nothing... Her voice shuddered.

I've to leave.... She said before leaving the suite hurriedly.

What did you mean by " I'm with my baby's papa only"... After she left, he ran through his silky treasures in confusion

What happened 6 months ago when she left me? What's going on in her life? And the baby? What's going on? His frustration spoke

Adrien..... He was in a call then.

Yes Sir. Adrien said over phone.

Every little details about Sanyukta Agarwal, The R&S Cafe's Owner, in an hour... He barked over phone.

Ye.. Yes sir... Adrien mumbled being scared before ending the call...

I'll come to know about every secrets of yours soon... Be prepare with your answers. His determined mind mind find its voice...

***** On the other hand *****

I hope he hasn't noticed me about talking baby's papa... Her nervousness spoke.

Damn!!! It was not in my plan!! She pulled her hairs in frustration.

How will he react when he will come to know the truth... She was scared thinking about the possibilities.

Please God!! Don't make aware of the truth. He'll break down. Already I've done much to him. Don't make him suffer more. Looking at the sky, she collapsed both her palms, praying to The Almighty, for his happiness....

Please!!!!  A crystal drop fell out of her orbs unknowingly......

.

.

.

.

.

TBC..........

Woah!! What's happening dude?

What's the secret that will make him regret his deeds?

Has she really changed?

Or she was never wrong?

What will snatch his happiness?

Much confused?

I know!

Sorry.

But yeah!! Stay tuned for updates...

You'll find every secrets out soon.

Yeah!! I'm finishing it soon as my tight schedules are giving me much stress.

Anyway, no proofreading done!!!

Hope you like it....

Thanks for reading this.

And don't forget to hit the star button and share your views.

Love,

Swatantra