SEQUENCE DX PART ONE

Kamen Rider...

Is the hero who bear the title "Symbol Of Justice" and protect people from the threat that come to that world.

Also along with Precures

A group of little girls whom are chosen to be "Legendary Warrior" to protect the world from The Darkness that will consume the world.

But now...The time for a big battle with the huge test has come to a one Kamen Rider here. And with the power he had...

Can he save the world?...

EXTRA SEQUENCE :

PRECURE ALL STARS DX X KAMEN RIDER BUILD WITH EX-AID :

EVERYONE IS FRIENDS , MEETING OF SPARKLING AND INVINCIBLE MIRACLES

UNKNOWN PLACE / TIME :???ANDERSON POV

"...ke...up..."

"...Wake up..."

"We really need you...Please wake up"

"Haaa~~ Who the heck that wake me this late at night--WHOA!!!"

Again...I just have someone wake me up, but it's wrong time. And I was teleported here also!?

"So you finally awake."

"Come on Tsukasa-san...You don't have to call me this late of a night."

I just joke to him...I can even guess now that Tsukasa-san want to see me here.

"Because I have no time now."

He said to me.

"Okay what happended out there then?"

"Alright...first off. You don't have to worry about your current world you're living.

I just frezze the time that world and called you here."

The hell? Can he even do like that???

"Okay, Next please."

"And your guess is right, The other world is in very danger now."

"What world then?" I asked him.

"In the Parallel world of Precures.

The first DX."

"DX? All star Precures DX!?"

What are you gonna get myself into!? That time is the crisis about Fusion come to that world and also with First four Precure series.

"What are you want me to do there?"

"Of course, Help Precure to beat Fusion. But this Fusion in that Parallel world is overpower them too much. If that world still go on like that. It will affects the others too."

Right so this is a big test for me isn't it?

But...I have to ask him this.