Prolouge

You sat in the large auditorium, seats were slowly filling. You say there, slightly frowning. You knew no one here. You knew no one in general. You notice a blonde boy who looked to be about your age, 13 or 14 he seemed. He wore boots, booty shorts, a green shirt and a purple coat/cloak (or whatever it's called). He had beautiful, gorgeous, lovely blue eyes. Following him was his, I'm assuming, butler, who just wore a black tux and glasses. He had golden eyes which gave me an odd feeling. The blond was slightly running into my direction as the Butler walked, following him slowly. The boy had a cute and beautiful smile on as he slightly ran over here. He sat next to me and I tried so hard not to blush. He kept staring at me. I could feel it. I slightly brushed my H/L H/C hair behind my ear and looked at him. We made eye contact, I blushed slightly. "D-Do y-you n-ne-need s-someth-thing?" I asked him shyly. "Not really. You're just really pretty. I'm confused as to why you aren't talking to anyone. Don't you know anyone" He questioned. You slowly shook your head. "Well if you don't mind me asking, where are your parents?" He questioned again. "Me and my brothers manor burned with our parents in it..." You replied. "Do you happen to be related to... Never min-" You cut him off "Wait it's only fair if you tell me about your parents since I told you about mine." You said. "Well... My mother commit suicide and my father died of sickness..." He said. "What's your name?" He asked. "Y/N...Y/N Phantomhive. And you?" You asked him. He gave a smirk. "Alois Trancy. I believe I know your brother very well~" He said. You saw your brother walk in, you waved him down and he stared Alois down with a cold stare, then sat next to you on the opposite side. The speaker gave feedback sounds and the community assembly began.
Hello Reader~Chan! I know this is kinda a short chapter but it will progressively get better. Also I don't remember the assembly so I'll make that part up but everything else is from my dream! Hope you guys enjoy! Bye!