ten

Y/N's POV

"He's coming," I said while fixing my hair.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

I leaned against the locker, grabbing onto Jimin's hand and pretend to laugh. Jimin finally understood what I meant and held me closer. To be very honest, that sends a sudden chill down my spine.

"Y/N?" Rae called out.

He looked as if he was a zombie. His eye bags were visible from afar and his face was pale. I suddenly felt a pang of guilt rushes through my veins. Was I the one troubling him?

"Oh hey Rae," Jimin gave him a smile while snaking his hands around my waist.

I blushed furiously and my heartbeat increased. I could feel my sweat cascade down my forehead so I quickly wiped them away.

Rae tensed and his fist clenched, "Can we talk?" He murmured, trying to not show his anger but that was clearly failing.

"Uhh, she's busy." Jimin said.

"I'm not talking to you dumbass," Rae snickered.

"I'll talk to Daniel," I muttered, I didn't want to call him Rae ever since that name was used by that bitch.

Jimin arched his eyebrows in confusion and I patted his chest, signalling that i'm going to be fine. Jimin seem to not like my idea but he agreed with it, plus giving me a kiss on the cheek which left me red and to make Daniel even furious than he already was.

I took a last glance at Jimin who blew me a kiss before giggling. Maybe that wasn't intentional but so far the plan was going great and I might not regret what I'm doing.

"Y/N," Daniel whispered as we stopped behind a locker, so barely anyone can see us.

I looked up, meeting his eyes for the first time after the party, "What do you want?"

"You." He confessed.

His eyes were watering and my heart throbbed. I felt so bad but he cheated on me, he deserves this right? I didn't dare to say anything else.

"Y/N, please don't do this to me." His voice were shaky.

I really really felt guilty. He looked so vulnerable right now that I want to hug him because deep inside me, I still do love him very much. I mean who can forget three years of being together and all the great memories?

I looked away from him, "You should have thought about it before screwing that slut."

"She's your best friend."

"Ex best friend."

He sighed, "Look i'll make it up to you."

"You don't have to, I'm with someone else."

He bit his lips, "Jimin? That guy? I thought you hate him."

"Well perspective change too, just like how my love towards you changed." I snickered.

His eyes sunk into mine with hurt, "Y/N..."

"11 months daniel," I said, "11 months!"

"I'm so sorry-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it, just get away from me."

I stormed away from him and when he tried to grab my wrist, I yanked his hands away.

"Y/N!"

Tears slipped down my cheeks and I ran to the toilet immediately. Thank god no one was inside. Why does he have to do this to me?

I cried my eyeballs out in the sink, my breath hitches when I heard someone came in. I looked up to see her. Elle.

"Y/N?"

My ears were irritated by her irking voice. I quickly washed up my face that was running with make up all over.

She came to me but I backed away, "Don't come nearer."

"Look I'm sorry for how I acted," She confronted.

"There's no point of saying sorry if you're going to screw him again," I said.

She frowned, "Aren't we best friend? We can just forget-"

"No, I trusted you and we were best friends, not anymore." I said through gritted teeth before pushing past her out of the toilet.

Great. Look at what a wonderful day I'm having.

-

Author's note: SORRY REALLY SHORT CHAPTER Y'ALL