Chapter Three

The days passed agonizingly slow. I could hardly wait for Liam to come home! Everyday I was a basket case waiting for him to call, or show up. He didn't give a specific date, but to help pass the time, I listened to the One Direction songs he started, like Up All Night and One Thing, and Forever Young. Those were my favorites.

It had been almost five days since the last Skype call, and I hadn't heard from him at all. I wasn't freaking out a lot though. I knew he was busy. I already had planned what I would wear and what we would do. Well, after he slept, of course. He liked sleeping in my bed, he said, because it was more comfortable than his. I secretly thought it was because he knew I would always lay next to him.

I was sitting at my desk, skimming my emails when my phone rang. I looked at the number, which I didn't recognize.

"Hello?" I said, wondering who it could be.

"Madi?" Whispered a voice loudly. There was a ton of background noise.

"Yeah...?" Who was this and how did he know my name?

"It's Harry!" He said, and it all made sense. The background noise was obviously a concert.

"Hey Harry!" I said.

"I don't have much time to talk, but I wanted to tell you that we're getting on a plane tonight around one, and should be in the States by five or six in the morning. We all thought it would be cool if you surprised Liam at the airport."

"Of course!" I practically shouted. There was some muffled voices, then Harry came back on.

"Liam was hoping to surprise you, but we thought this would be wayy cooler. So, see you tomorrow morning at 5?" He said over the screaming voices of fans.

"Yeah!" I said, hearing in the background: "Ladies and Gentlemen, ONE DIRECTION!!"

"I better get off here." He said. "See ya!"

"Bye!" I hung up, immediately calling Tina.

"Yup?" She asked over chomping sounds.

"TINA!" I screamed. "I'm surprising Liam tomorrow at the airport!" I jumped up and down, dancing.

"That's great!" She shouted into the phone. I heard her brother tell her to shut up, to which she replied, "Bite me, Graysen!"