Chapter 2 - Hunter's Exam 1 - He's Interesting

(y/n) POV

I finally make it to the Hunter's Exam, my number is 55. Walking towards the wall I slip on my earbuds listening to my music quietly. As more people start to come in, a larger short man tries to get my attention. 

I pause my music, taking out my earbuds to listen to what the worm has to say, "Hi, my name is Tonpa, I've never seen you before? Is this your first time." 

I look at him, "Why the hell is he talking to me?" 

He started to sweat, then pulls out a can, holding it out for me. "Here's a sign of a new friendship!" 

Taking the can, I open it, already smelling the laxatives. From the corner of my eye, I can see the smirk on his face. Sighing, I pour the juice on him. 

He looks mad, about to say something, I let a bit of my bloodlust come out. This makes him step back and ran away, making me laugh. Before I could put my earbuds back on, 3 people walk up to me. 

A little boy wearing all green, a blond kid wearing a robe, and an old-looking teen with glasses. The little boy holds out his hand, "Hi my name is Gon, this is Kurapika and Leorio. What's your name." 

I had this feeling in my gut that he was going to be important someday, making me smile. 

"My name is (y/n)." 

Kurapika and Lerio were surprised I spoke but Gon smiles at me, he was about to continue until someone screamed.

I looked at the source of the scream to see a man with no arms and flowers gushing out of him instead of blood. The magician looks dead at me and smiles. I could feel my cheeks heat up, making me thankful for my mask. 

Wait...his hair...It's defying gravity too much, I want to touch it. I was about to walk over to him, but the examiner speaks up, starting the 1st phase. 

Everyone starts to run.

It's been a while since everyone started to run, I spot a certain silver-headed boy next to Gon and the others. I scooted over and tap Killua's shoulder, he looks at me and smiles, "Onee-sama! Wait...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" 

I giggled a bit, "I need to get my license and make sure you're not dead, so stay safe I'm going ahead." He smiles at me and nods. 

~Timeskip~

The first phase ends, looking back at the door, it closes on a lot of people who barely made it through the doors. The examiner began explaining the 2nd phase until a man starts to spout some nonsense about who is the real examiner. 

I was about to say something until the man from before threw cards at the real examiner, the fake one, and ME?! The examiner and I caught the cards with ease. The examiner gives the magician a warning. The magician smirks at me, then the 2nd phase begins.