Chapter 4

Hello and thank you to alll the people who actually read to this point. It's nice to know people actually wanted to read it. The reason i have not uploaded is because i lost confidence that the story was actually worth reading. Then i recieved a very encouraging message from @katrina_marie so i decided that for the people who want to keep up with the story i need to upload . Therefore i ssend my sincere thanks to katrina marie. Now, to get off the solemn and seriousness, ENJOY!!! :D CHEESES!

Elijah's POV

OMG-es like to the maximums!!!! He kissed me. He actually kissed me!!! No joke, inside my head i was squealing in my head as if i were a fangirl for BVB ( Black Veil Brides if you cluelessly don't know ;D).Laying back in myking-sized bed, I sighed trying to relax, it was a fruitless effort, I was too hyped up to fully relax. I could simply not believe the guy that i was really beginning to crush on kissed me of his own accord with no prompting from me initiated. I absolutely could not wait to tell Arie right now. In fact, i thought pulling out my new iphone, I'll tell her now. I dialed her number excitedly, my fingers practically shaking with anticipation at her possible reactions to my maybe love interest. I giggled girlishly at the thought. Knowing her she'd probably be like

- " Oh my god!!! Give me all the details! Even the most miniscule insignificant ones you don't think i'll even like, just tell me EVERYTHING!" she'd demand infisizing on the 'everything'.

"Hello, this is Christy from Morgues and Management, just tell me the name and Date of Death, and we'll set you an appoitment with our most available corroner." said a sickly sweet voice. I rolled my eyes at her foolishness and answered in an equally sweet voice.

"Arianna Allting and 2/12/08, if she doesn't act like a normal person and answer her best friend." She laughed giddily and replied," You know that's not possible for me'"

"Exactly, you bimbo brunnette."

"Hey!" she exclaimed indignatly," ther are only blonde bimboes and you're a brownie, too!"

"Well, you're an exception and correction, my hair is dark enough to be black so i'm not fully brunette unlike you, my dear confused friend, but don't worry I'll still love you. I don't like you for your smarts."

I kidded her, I knew my Arie was way smarter than me by a long shot, however I loved to tease her because of how insecure she was, good- naturedly of course. I'd never really say anyhing bad about her because despite her looks she was definitely the one who wore the pants in our relationship. When she growled at me over the phone, I decided that the line of our conversation needed to be cut off before my BFF decided to come to my house to show me exactly why she was on the wrestling team. I literally shivered at the thought because Arie could definitely be brutal when she wanted to be.

"Anyway, guess what happened to me today." I said in a singsong voice instantly catching her attention.

" Tell me all the details and if you dare leave even the most minor part out, I swear, no matter how far apart we live, I will personally ride all the way to your house on my brokedown tricycle if i have to." she promised, I could even see the way her eyes narrowed dangerously like every time she threatened someone.

"Ok" i said and proceeded to spill on everything that had previously, leaving nothing out like she'd commanded. When she'd gotten enough time to process the info, she gave me a lengthy silence to the point where I said hello just to confirm that she hadn't left the phone or something like it.

"Ok, I'm coming over there. I think we should talk about this face-to face," and before i could protest, she hung up.