The start of an end

It was fate who created the creator. That dammed creator, named ink. It was the creator who created too much in this tiny multiverse, you see. It was the damned creators fault that I became what I am today. A MONSTER.

I am the destroyer. My name is ERROR. Im what the sans's of this multiverse call a DEMON. A GLITCH in the codes. But I'm merely part of the BALANCE. Ahaha... not like they know that. In their eyes all they see is a soulless monster, incapable of feeling remorse for the lives he has taken.

If only they knew, that every time I'm FORCED to destroy a universe my SOUL breaks, that every time I'm FORCED to take a life the GUILT is overwhelming. I have to do this job, AND FOR WHAT? TO HAVE EVERYONE HATE YOU FOR THE JOB YOU NEVER WANTED?! WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO A JOB I hate FOR PEOPLE WHO DON"T WANT ME TO EXIST?

But then I remember the monsters who want me around for whatever reason. The only people who want me around are Nightmares gang , whoever has the role of Chara in their universes, and swap. Nightmare's gang and the kids are the other SCAPEGOATS in this world. There was Nightmare, in his Au he was supposed to be the guardian of the negative side of the tree of feelings. But thanks to years of bullying and abuse from the villagers, he SNAPPED. He had eaten the apples of positivity leading to him being CORRUPTED. After that his brother had HATED him.

Then there were the other members of the gang. Cross had his Au overwritten. Horror had his Au overrun by starvation and canabalism. Then there's Dust, the Chara in his Au had fallen to INSANITY and had drove Dust to kill everyone to gain more LV. Then there was killer. Killer's Chara, having also gone insane, had manipulated him in to killing everyone. Everyone hates them even the so called creator who loves all of his creations.

Swap is a special case. I had almost DESTROYED Swap's AU, and kidnapped him when I was lost to madness. I didn't hurt him, the most we did was talk about the multiverse, and watch undernovela. Soon enough he started to become a glitch, so I had to send him back with the Chara's soul so it could reset everything. His brother never forgave me.

The kids in the Chara role are the result of the last fallen human or monster,depending on the au. They do not KILL because they can. They do it to try to teach the fallen human the CONSEQUENCES of their actions. It never worked sadly, and instead they get blamed for the GENOCIDE runs.

The PAIN I feel is overwhelming. Nightmare's gang, Swap, and the kids in the Chara role are the only ones keeping me from falling into the VOID. Everything HURTS so much. Its so difficult to keep this up. Im falling behind. Ink CREATES so much.

Please. Anyone.

END MY SUFFERING.