Depression

((Author ~ I'm just gonna say this in the first paragraph that this is my first watt pad and sorry if the spelling is off. I hope you enjoy! :)))

When Emma was 10 she was diagnosed with depression, bipolar disorder, ODD and ADHD. She has a had a rough life... She's been cutting, burning, pinching ect. since she was 11 she is now 16. 

It started off as a completely normal day, Emma was heading to school wearing a hoodie and leggings when she saw people following her to school and when they passed her she heard them whisper to each other "there's that emo kid". once she got to school everyone was looking at her and realized someone had sent a video of her cutting herself to the whole school and everyone was whispering and talking to one another. Emma doesn't have any friends except for her girlfriend, that's right she is bisexual too. 

She wanted to kill herself she knew she couldn't because of her girlfriend. She went to her locker to put stuff away and keep the stuff she needs for biology class. She hated going to school, she was massively bullied and cyber bullied.  She cries herself to sleep. And her mom killed herself when Emma was younger. She lives with her Dad and sister. Her sister is 20 and was diagnosed with ADHD when she was younger.

After biology she goes to algebra and she isn't very good at math so she needs help and people make fun of her for that. She has been bullied/cyber bullied since she 7...

As the day went on things always escalate as school and she ends up going to the bathroom and either crying, cutting or pinching. She brings at least 1 blade to school everyday. Her sister and Dad try to help her and go to a therapist and everything, but it doesn't help it gets worse the more she goes to school.  

A few times she had tried to become anorexic.  She was already pretty skinny before she tried to loose even more weight. She stopped eating for a while maybe like 2 yogurts a day. She lost even more weight and it became a problem her girlfriend and family started to notice and she said she didn't know why. Everyday she exercised too, for about 2 hours a day. Until it got very bad where she was sent to the hospital.

She was in a mental hospital for about 2 weeks and it didn't help. But her family and girlfriend visited her almost everyday. While she was at the mental hospital she wouldn't eat the food she thought of this thing which was to put salt on an ice cube and eat it... When she finally got out she started eating again she gained some weight. About a week later after she got out she relapsed and stopped eating but was still exercised/ ran.

A week later she was still not eating and she was self-harming. She was still going to a therapist and going to school.  As things starting getting worse she cutting deeper and almost killed herself because of it. This was happening for about 2 days.

There is a lesson to be learned don't bully people. Especially with mental/ physical illness's. Everyone deserves to live. And everyone is beautiful just the way they are!

I know this is short I will start making them bigger as i get into watt pad.