1

"Oh my god, look at them!" I say. My best friend, Alli smiles. "Dude, the black haired guy is like really cute," she says. "Mm, I perfer the blonde," I say smiling. "You know how your dad is famous and stuff?" Alli says. "My dad is a music producer in America," I correct. "Anyways, I think I should recommend them to him." Alli nods. "When do you go to America?" she asks. "Well, my mum hates my dad so probably not until I'm much older," I say. "Well, my mum loves you and I'm sure she would be willing to allow me and you to go together," Alli says. "No, it's fine. What are the chances I'll meet them?" I ask. "You're right," Alli frowns. "Well, I might as well head out," I say. "Where to?" Alli asks. "The cafe. Just because mum is still at work," I say. "Okay, bye," Alli says. I leave and head to the cafe. I order my coffee. The person in front of me turns around and accidentally slams into me. I fall to the ground. Coffee spills all over me and him. "Shit," he says. "I'm sorry," I say quickly. "No, it was my fault for being a dumbass," he says. He helps me up. "Thanks," I say. "What's your name?" he asks. "Ellie," I say. "That's a beautiful name," he says. "Mine is Luke." He sighs. "Well, your outfit is ruined and it's all my fault," Luke says. "It's okay," I assure him. "Are you sure?" Luke says. I nod. "Well, I'm buying you a new outfit," Luke says. We get into his car. He drives to the mall and leads me into a store.

"Buy any outfit you want," Luke says. I shake my head. "It's fine," I say. He insists. I sigh and look for a new outfit. He buys me a dress. My eyes widen. "Thank you so much!" I say. "It's no problem. I feel really bad about ruining everything," Luke says. "It's okay. I'm not mad at all," I say. "Thank god you're not upset," Luke says. I laugh. I quickly change into the dress in the dressing room. I love this dress so much.

"Luke, can I ask you something?" I ask

"Luke, can I ask you something?" I ask. "Yeah of course," Luke says. "Why do you look so familiar?" I ask. "I don't know," Luke says. "But I get that a lot." I nod and sigh. "Where to?" he asks. "My house," I say giving him the address. He nods and drives me home. We exchange numbers before I get out. I walk into my house and sit on the couch. Why did Luke look so familiar? I swear I've seen him before. I shrug and call Alli. "Hello?" she says. "I met this guy who spilt coffee on me and he looked so familiar," I say. "Wow. Did you punch him?" Alli asks. "No, he was nice and bought me a new dress to say sorry but like I feel bad," I say. "So what? A new dress is awesome, Ells," Alli says. "Not true," I say. "Whatever," Alli says. "My mum is home," I say hanging up. I head into the doorway. "Hey mum!" I say. "Hello Ellizabeth," Mum says. "How was work?" I ask. "It was quite a day today. Turns out I have to go to Brazil with Kathy and Patricia," Mum says. "Why?" I ask. "Because we're doing things there and it's going to take a long time for me to come home," Mum says. "So you're going to be living with Alli." I nod. "And I leave tomorrow so you better get to packing," Mum says. I sigh and head into my room to begin packing my things.