Who is that?

Cold air nipped my skin causing goosebumps. Along with a musky, earthy smell invading my nostrils. My hand met with something slim and blade like. Fluttering my eyes open, I was greeted back with a clear blue sky.

I am outside?

My body was felt like it was being poked by hundred needles. Sitting upright with much difficulties, I rubbed my eyes off my sleep.

Did I stay here the whole night? When did I even sleep?

Suddenly, a hard thing landed on my hand. Groaning in pain I looked to see a rock. My face turned into a angry scowl. Would they not leave me here as well?

But I was not ready for what I saw next.

A young- maybe my age or a year younger- girl sitting on top of the tree trunk munching on my leftover crackers of a week.

She was ragged and tranquil. Her dark chocolate brown hair in messy bun, a black leather jacket with a ripped denim jeans. Her wrist covered in bands.

"What are you doing here, boy?" She asked tilting her head.

"That's my food." I stated narrowing my eyes.

Her face grew in a smirky smile, "opps, didn't notice that?" Flinging the now empty packet in the near bin.

For some moment we just stared, her gaze from being devious calmed a bit. Maybe looking at my state.

I too didn't miss the opportunity, my first observation was her her eyes. They were a shade between blue and green. And I can tell that they once had a sparkle in them, which is now gone. The next thing was her long neck, and the escaping tendrils from her high bun.

My eyes dragged itself to hers again and first time in ever, a question, which hardly bubbles up in me, arose. I am hardly a talkative person you can say. And don't believe in mingling, as well as I don't bother with people and or knowing them. The question, 'who is that' never really cared to enter my
head.

But guess it did now.