home? what's that..

I went home, if you even call it that, and the house was as usual dark and hollow. With calming steps I walked up to the attic room. Yes, there is a room in the attic and I am the one who occupied it. Interesting, eh?

Male version of Cinderella everyone.

Chucking the mice nipped shoe of mine under my make shift bed, I jumped on it, letting my stiff body relax.

Got to know I did walk more than a mile yesterday. And this morning I walked a mile back, wasn't a problem though. I just walked carelessly, having nothing in mind.

I don't give shit about school. It can go to hell for all I care.

My eyes closed again, engulfing my mind into its raw dark embrace.

"M-Mom, there is no bread." I peeked into her room.

She was sprawled over her bed with her body clad into bright red small dress reaching her mid thigh. I looked down.

I called again, she groaned. When her blue eyes fell on my small figure, it narrowed.

But the thing I didn't see coming was her cheap, broken eye shadow palette thrown at me. That thing met my forehead and the force made the back of my head, hit the wall in the back.

Suddenly, there was big red wreathing flame in front of my fallen form. My worn out dinosaur shirt got caught into fire, causing a scream rip out of me.

The fire transformed itself into a very familiar lady, my mother. Her form covered into burning fire. Her flaming glare on me.

She harshly grabbed my upper from, I can smell the burning flesh and the sizzling of it.

My body burned with her. Her face inches away.