Chapter 4 - Old Friends

A/N: Hello, everyone! I just wanted to let you know that if you didn't need a trigger warning before...

You do now.

This chapter contains extremely heavy content. There will be things like gun violence, kidnaping, torture and one extremely angry Bangtan. Enjoy the chapter, but reader discretion is advised.

Thank you for your love and support!

~Sam :3

Y/N POV

Tonight I woke up scared for my life, not because of a nightmare, but because someone was lifting me out of my bed. I tried to scream but the person covered my mouth.

"Shhh, Y/N, it's me. Jin Oppa. Listen. Something or someone is in the dorm, so we have to hide. I can only hope that the other members are doing the same." Jin Oppa says, hugging me tight. He carries me over to the closet and closes the door. Then I hear walk out of the room and downstairs.

I hear arguing downstairs, loud crashing and a couple of bangs. I can help but sob and shiver in the corner of the closet.

Suddenly, the closet door opens, and to my surprise, it's
Tae Oppa.

"Y/N, listen to me. Don't make any noises, and follow me. I'm going to get you out of here." He says, picking me up.

We walk out of the room and slowly make our way to Tae Oppa's room. His room has a window, so we are going to climb through it and escape.

Just as Tae Oppa opens the window, I feel someone yank me out of Tae Oppa's arms. It's the man that chased me out of the orphanage. Tae Oppa tries to punch the man in the face, but gets shot in the shoulder before he gets the chance.

I freeze. Unable to scream, unable to move, and unable to escape or save Tae Oppa. All I can do is let the tears fall down my face as I stare I shock. The man who shot Tae Oppa now runs out of the room and downstairs, where the other members, and the orphanage owners are.

"We got her, let's go!" As the man holding me runs out the door, with everyone else blocking it. There would be no way for the members to save me now.

As we run down the halls, I muster all the strength I have left in my body. I scream as loud as I can.

"Eomma!" I scream.

With that, I'm thrown into the back of a car and knocked unconscious.

~time skip~

Y/N POV

When I woke up, I thought I was in a nightmare.

Sadly, everything happening before me is real. I'm back at the orphanage, and back in my cell. I look around the room and I suddenly see Miss Ji Su. I run to her.

"Miss Ji Su!" I say, relieved to see a friendly face.

She slowly opens her eyes. "Y/N. It's a relief to know that you're okay." Her voice sounds very weak, and she can barely move. Miss Ji Su lets me sit in her lap and strokes my hair, just like Jin Oppa did.

I lay my head down as I start to cry myself to sleep.

Jin POV

I collapse and fall to my knees in shock. They took Y/N away from us, and Taehyung hasn't come downstairs yet.

I let the tears fall down my face. I place my head in my hands and cry. It's over.

"You..." Nam Jun says silently.