3

Tyler's POV

I quickly got out from under his arms and put on my clothes. I have never done this kinda thing before. But he was so cute and he felt so good. I grabbed the notepad on the table and wrote down my number. I left it on the table next to the bed and finished getting dressed then walked out.

Justin's POV

It was the next day and I didn't see Tyler. I sighed, I knew I shouldn't have done that. I saw a phone number on the bedside table. I grabbed it and typed it into my phone. Today is Danny and I's last day here, we leave in about an hour. I packed up everything and Danny asked if I could get us Starbucks again. I sighed and walked over to the Starbucks. I was hoping to see Tyler again so I could confront him about what he did. I walked in and got the same thing as last time. I put my sugar into my drink and mixed it in. I saw Tyler walk in, I don't think he saw me until he went to grab his drink. He saw me and quickly walked out.
I followed behind him and I said "Your a dick."
He turned around and said "Excuse me?"
I said "You don't just have sex with someone and leave."
He said "It's called a one night stand Justin."
I said "I like you and you just fucked me and left."
Tyler said "Yep pretty much."
He kept walking and I got mad so I grabbed my drink and threw it at the back of his head. It splashed all over his back and he slowly turned around.
He said "WHAT THE HELL!"
I said "People have feelings your one night stand thing only happens in movies."
He said "It happens in real life to wake up because sometimes people don't care about feelings it's only about making sure you can survive in this world nothing else, no one actually cares about one another!"
I said "I do, I care about you even if you are a asshole."
He made a light smile and said "I'm sorry ok."
I sighed and he said "Let me make it up to you, we could get dinner sometime."
I said "I was staying in a hotel remember, I'm leaving today I don't live here Tyler."

How sad anyway I'm not updating as much as I thought I would but I will update more but anyway hope you liked this chapter!