5

Tyler's POV

Justin and I have been texting for hours. It's been so great, I mean he still thinks I'm a dick but I've been warming up to him. After taking turns asking each other questions it was my turn to ask mine.
I texted 'Where do you live?'
He texted ' Minnesota why?'
I texted 'Just a question...'
It was a question, but I really just wanted to know so I could fly down to see him. It sounds cheesy I guess but I really like the kid.

Justin's POV

I was cooking myself some pancakes when I heard my phone go off.
I grabbed it and saw I gotta text from Tyler 'What if I came to visit you?'
I smiled and texted 'I would like that...'
He texted 'I can just imagine you smiling and blushing right now.'
I texted 'I'm not.'
He texted 'Ok, sure...'
I texted 'I'm making pancakes not blushing.'
I felt my cheeks get extremely red as he said "Mhm, Fine... I know you'll blush when I do things that I did to you in the first day we met.'
I set my phone down and said "Pancakes pancakes pancakes nothing else, just pancakes."
My phone went off again and I opened it and Tyler texted 'Extremely red.'
I texted 'Tyler no I'm making pancakes only pancakes and when you come over all we are going to do is make pancakes.'
Tyler texted 'feisty boy.'
I groaned and set my phone down.
I put my pancakes onto a plate and turned off the burner.
I looked at them and said "I don't want fucking pancakes."
I grabbed the plate and threw away the pancakes and walked upstairs.

Hi I know this chapter is short as hell but I just wanted to update because I've been like neglecting this account but I still love you all 💘❤️💗💘❤️💗