"To Rome, We Go." (Chapter 5)

3 January 2018
Y/N's POV
'Y/LN's Parents House'

"Pa! Ma! We're here!" Tzuyu called out as we entered their house.

Yes, me and my two sisters do visit our parents on a regular occasion and we two all love our Mom and Dad.

But, my dad.. doesn't love me back. In fact, he hates me.. alot.

Just because I became a pilot, doesn't mean he has a reason to ignore me for the past two years.

I don't understand why my dad has no issues with Tzuyu being part of ANA but he has issues with me being part of ANA.

Sigh... I guess I never will understand why... Oh well...

My mom then appeared out of her room and she came to hug the both of us.

"Ahh... Y/N you're finally here!" My Mom said with joy in her voice and hugged me tightly.

It was understandable why my Mom is so clingy to me right now. After all, I haven't visited them for a really long time thanks to my intensive pilot training.

My Mom then pecked me on the cheek and looked at en with her hands on my arm. "Where's our lovely Sana?" She asked.

"She's still working... She probably will visit y'all in the evening..." I answered.

"I see... You really have gone skinnier... Have you been eating well?" She asked as she looked around my body.

I chuckled awkwardly. "Ahaha... I have been eating my regulars... I guess my metabolism is getting high or something..." I replied.

"Better eat more, alright?" She told me in her slightly stern voice and I hummed in response.

I peaked over into her room from my position and saw my Dad was sitting on the floor reading his newspaper.

As usual, he's completely oblivious to my presence.

It makes me die inside to see this side of him. When I was little, my Dad used to be so loving with me. Now, he's not.. just because I became a pilot.

These whole two years, I still haven't understand fully why he hates me just because I wanted to follow my passion.

Sigh...

"Dad still don't want to talk?" I asked my Mom.

She sighed and looked at me straight in the eye. "He's still doesn't want to talk..."

I sighed once again. I then decided to change the topic, which is about some snacks that I bought home from Shanghai.

I then passed the snacks along. Me and Tzuyu then bidded our farewells to our parents and left.

Me and Tzuyu decided to walk the remaining distance to our own home as it was relatively quite near by.

"Dad still doesn't seem interested in talking to you..." Tzuyu muttered as we walked down the path slowly.

"Can tell." I simply replied.

"Still don't know why..." She continued.

I sighed. "Maybe just one day... He'll talk..."

6 January 2018.
Y/N's POV
'Narita Airport'

I'm excited.

Today, I get to handle a longer flight to a place that I always wanted to go.

Rome, Italy.

I heard many things about Rome. Peoplr have used words like breathtaking, romantic, timeless, congested, expensive and enchanting to describe the city.