Saving Tzuyu (Chapter 25)

9 February 2018
Sana's POV
'Narita Airport'

I couldn't focus at all when I performed my usual guard duty patrols around the airport.

It was super frustrating as Tzuyu was the only thing stuck in my mind.

She's been gone for about two days now and it has been about twelve hours from her previous text.

It was starting to get concerning, I was worried if that Momo had found out about us and held Tzuyu hostage.

I was now getting scared. My own thinking skills are making me feel afraid of what could happen.

Luckily, it was nearly the end of my shift. I decided to head towards the supervisor of Airport Police's office to talk to him about the matter.

After I returned my rifle and gear, I quickly did as what I promised for myself and knocked on his door.

"Sir?" I called out.

"Officer Minatozaki, what can I help you with?" The supervisor asked.

"Sir... There's this story you need to know first before I tell you the dilemma I'm in..." I said.

"Go on... I've all ears." He said and I quickly explained the situation between Y/N, Mina and Momo.

I then too explained about the small raid operation I did together with Tzuyu two days back. I even presented the evidence that I uncovered at the house.

"... I suspect that Momo is the one who had kidnapped my sister, sir..."

"Sounds suspicious enough. Alright, I'll talk with the SIS right now." He said and lifted the receiver of his telephone and he dialed a number.

"Sir? Officer Minatozaki seems very troubled about a family issue." He said into the receiver.

"Yes sir. It's about her younger sister. Officer Minatozaki is worried that her sister might have been kidnapped by someone... She even presented me evidence and it's also making it suspicious about this 'suspect'." Supervisor continued.

"Alright.. will let her know. Please hold on, Sir." The supervisor said and took the receiver away from his ear.

"What did Chief say?" I asked.

"Chief is going to grabbing a warrant of arrest now. Meanwhile, I need you to head over to Headquarters to give the details to the SIS leader. You'll be joining them for today." Supervisor said.

I widen my eyes slightly. "Oh thank you, Sir..!! Thank you!!" I exclaimed and shook his hand.

"Don't thank me. A life is on the line. Quick, save her." He said.

I hummed in response and quickly ran out of the Airport Police Office and flagged a cab down to get to Headquarters.

Once I arrived, I hopped out and quickly ran into the air-conditioned building and signed myself in.

The counter then told me the SIS leader is waiting for me in one of the Conference Rooms and I rushed upstairs to it.

I managed to locate the SIS leader who's nametag on her police vest shined the words, 'Kim Dahyun'.

"Officer Minatozaki from the Airport Police Division right?" The SIS team leader asked.

I flashed her my police pass, indicating my proof that I'm the person said. The team leader nodded her head and led me into the Conference Room where there was a whole team of about fifteen officers waiting for their briefing.

"Good evening, Ma'am." The officers greeted as the team leader walked in.

"Morning. Officer Minatozaki, please take a seat right over there." She said and I nodded.