Chapter 1

Today was the day everything changed.
"Bitch we did it" my best friend Alesia shouted in the parking lot.
"To many fucking days in this hell hole" yeah today was the day that we graduated and someone was very happy to get out of this as we call hell hole aka high school.
"I know I can't believe we actually did it" I said.
"So are you happy to be done" why did that voice always make me feel wet, oh yeah because it was the voice of the man I had the biggest crush on. Sadly not only was he my crush but he was also my best friends brother,cliche or what.
"Hey bro what's up you see the way I strut up them stairs and collected my diploma I know you don't have to say anything" my best friend was extra but I loved her for that.
"So you ready to go home or what or are you gonna just keep talking" One of Drew's best friends said " whatever nice to see you out and not at home in your room fucking bitches" for some reason Alesia and Jay has this beef that they just couldn't get rid of all they do is bicker as if they where and old married couple, not gonna lie I enjoyed it to fucking entertaining.
Breaking up there season Alesia said "whatever you say and yeah we are ready to go today is a big day for Eliza" "hey what about me" drew interrupted " well sorry bro but you know I gotta look after my girl and today she turns 18 your just turning 22"  I know not only was he the man I supposedly loved but we also shared the same birthday every year since u was twelve I shared a birthday with Drew but this year was different cause I was legal and I would finally be able to go to the club parties instead of sneaking in with Alesia.
"Ah before I forget happy birthday Eliza" drew whispered in my ear making my whole body shiver before he pressed his body towards mine heating up sexual parts that didn't need to be heated . Releasing me from the hug he smiled showing off his white teeth and perfect chiselled chin. Fuck him for being this sexy. As he walked away I shouted a very awkward "happy birthday"
Yep today was gonna be a different day.

Hi guys hope you enjoyed this first chapter I know it is short but I will try to make them longer as the book goes on I hope you enjoyed it.
Comment what parts you like, also this is my first time some parts may not make sense or spelling mistakes as well as grammar mistakes may occur if you could tell me where I need to work on that but Don't be hurtful that would be great.
Next chapter coming very soon 😁