/2/

Nicki Pov

"So why am I here, I thought we were going on a dinner tonight since we don't always have time together

"So why am I here, I thought we were going on a dinner tonight since we don't always have time together." I asked one of my closest friends in the game Jojo.

"Correction, you're gong out for dinner. I'm going to work. I'm just dropping you off before I head to the hospital." She said smiling.

Oh no. What does she have planned. I swear every time I head to the U.K she always have some wild plan for me to do and it always result in to me making headlines. Oh right I should probably give you some background on who exactly Jojo is. Last year, I got sick while I was on tour and I didn't know which hospital was good and won't alarm the media that I was there. Jojo on the other hand was trying to break into my dressing room to get free shit. Not knowing that she was a nurse or that she was in my room that crazy ass popped out of my bathroom talking about I can help you and since I fucks with crazy people I gave her a shot and she cured me.

"You set me up on a date without telling me, you know I can't just go on a date with anyone they already call me easy." I said looking at the restaurant door to see that it was closed.

"And to them I say fuck them they don't know the real you. They know Nicki instead of Onika. Now can you go inside I promise you, he's good on the eyes and he's wealthy. No deadbeat rappers anymore that's just using you for clout." She said pushing me forward and then running back to her car and jetting off.

Now how the hell am I suppose to get back to my hotel. I hate that bitch.

Looking into the windows of the restaurant it looked empty but then I saw a little lamp light so I guess they were open. I'm not familiar with restaurants in the U.K but i decided to go in anyway. Walking into the lounge I notice that the chef was still there so I decided to make my presence known.

"Hello, is this the right place, I was told to come here for a date." I said clearing my throat.

"Oh yes right this way, he will be here in a couple minutes would you like something to drink?" he said escorting me to a table and pouring water into my glass.

"No this will do, thank you very much." I said checking my watch.

What kind of date is this that we had to go on a date when it's damn near 3 am, in a restaurant that looks like it's about to shutdown for good and the male who set up the date is late. From the looks of it, it looks like I'm about to get in s relationship with another bum ass person. Let me guess he's a rapper who's trying to get in the game. I knew this was a bad idea, I thought getting up and heading out to of restaurant before I heard this deep baritone voice ring through the room.

"Going somewhere so soon." The man said looking a little nervous. Turning around I look to see who it was I couldn't really make out who this ginger man was but from the looks of it he knew who I was. Just great.

"Yeah I am, I'm going to a place where someone who actually wants my company would show up on time and dress appropriately to date me. Does your watch work or something that you would really show up to a blind date late without a care in the world the arrogance of it all." I said dismissively.

"Key words 'blind date' so how wS I suppose to know who you are and what restaurant we were suppose to meet. My cousin just dropped me off I thought we was heading to his Bachelor Party part 2 but obviously we not. Instead I show up to this abandoned restaurant in the earliest of mornings and get meet with an angry woman who thinks people are suppose to submit to whatever she's doing. You can walk away I don't care it wouldn't be the first time a woman walked out of my life without giving me a chance and I sue as he'll know it won't be the last. What I do know judging by your demeanor is that your single and that your attitude is the main reason. Am I right or am I right? Honestly you should be grateful that a man of my magnitude would want to date the likes of you. I don't know what Harry was thinking to think that my family would approve of you of all people." He said sitting down and pouring him a glass of water.

The nerve of this guy to think I was going to let him read me to the filth without me clapping back, "you want to talk about me but I don't see a ring on your finger. I don't see any crease marks either so that means no woman would put up with the thought of you because you are arrogant. In what world is it acceptable for a man to show up 1 hour late to a date. I think you got it wrong sir, I don't walk around like the world owes me something no matter my stature in society. My friend said you come from-wealth I don't care about that the only wealth I care about is wealth in personality. You are simply poor in manners and respect. You want to talk about having someone use you I've been physically abused by two of my exes and I been emotionally abuse by the other two. So I know the feeling of a person taking your love for granted and throwing it back up in your face. Wow you are the first person to almost make me cry on a date so thank you because it shows me that no matter what area code or country that I am in my past will always haunt me and men will still disrespect me. So thank you and have a good night." I said as my vision started to get blurry as I fought back tears running out of the restaurant.