Chapter 4

*Saturday morning*

I woke up and rolled out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and remembered today was the day of Michael's party. I'm pretty excited and totally looking forward to seeing him again. He hasn't been working the last few days.

After eating I decided to take a shower because it was already 2:00pm and the party started around 6:00.

I hopped into the shower and thought about Michael. I had texted him later the day he invited me and told him I would go. We have been texting ever sense. He's a real flirt and I'm perfectly fine with it.

I cleaned my hair with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner and washed my body with caramel scented body wash and shaved my legs and under arms. I then hopped out of the shower and warped myself and hair in a towel.

I went to my room to pick out an outfit. I decided on a maroon skirt THT came about mid thigh, a white fitted crop too that showed some cleavage, and a light denim button up shirt (but I wasn't planing in buttoning it up) with some brown heeled ankle boots and a long cross neckless that reached where a small part of my stomach was showing.(I'll post a picture if the outfit if I can figure out how to on mobile). After I laid the outfit on the bed I stayed in my towel and started on my make up and hair seeing as it was now 4:00. I enjoy taking my time in the shower. I went for a light foundation and countered my face. For my eyes I did golds and browns with a thick, black, so sharp it could kill a man, eyeliner and dark red lipstick to match my skirt. For my hair I went for a simple-but-not-so-simple fishtail braid.

By the time I finished my hair and make up it was 5:30 and I decided it was probably time to start heading to wherever I was going but I suddenly realised I had no idea where I was going.

I pulled out my phone to call Michael but I heard my name being yelled from the main house. I walked outside and saw an all back car in the drive way. I then walked I. The house to see Michael standing in the kitchen with Taylor trying to flirt with him. I stifled a laugh and grabbed his hand

"Let's go before I puke watching her try and flirt" I said to Michael as I pulled him threw the house and out the door.

I let go of his hand once we were outside and he walked infront of me. I took the time to take In what he was wearing and how great his butt looked in his black skinny jeans. He was wearing a torn up Nirvana shirt with a leather jacket over it and black skinny jeans and all black vans. I was debating wearing my All black vans but mine are really beat up so I went with the boots.

We reached his car and he politely opened the door for me I said a small thanks then claimed in. I don't know what kind if car this is but it sure is nice as hell. I thought as Michael slid in the car as well.

"You ready babe" I looked down and didn't answer because even though I have been acting so confident he kinda scares me. Lucy was telling me about him and out of Lucy and Taylor I trust Lucy more. She was saying how he has been in jail and does graffiti, which I find cool because I used to do graffiti back home too, and he is a typical bad boy and breaks hearts. But he is so much more than 50 shades of attractive.

Michael turned up the radio and neither of is talked until we were almost to the party. "Don't even think about leaving my side at this party do you hear me?" Michael said while turning down the radio

"Yeah I mean you're the only person I will know there so I wasn't planing on it" I replied. "And no drinking anything unless I give it to you or it is sealed." "Okay" I said kind of annoyed because I already knew that. "We're here" Michael said pulling up to an already littered front yard.

---------------------

I'm an awful person for never updating sorry:( Bu thanks soooooo much for over 400 reads:)))))