Chapter 1

*3rd Pov*
Shoto Todoroki has always kept walls up. Most likely his father's doing. You could say he has "daddy issues". It's a burden on Shoto because people say he's a freak and too kinky, but he just likes being dominated. Despite his tough exterior he can be very submissive, and this is why he's single. Past boyfriends liked him because of his rough shell and wanted him to top, but run away because he completely changes in the bedroom. This isn't a problem however to Katsuki Bakugo.

*Shoto's Pov*
It was a normal day for me. I woke up, went to school, and came back to my dorm alone. I thought about going to a party Kaminari was throwing, but it's not really my style. A mixture of underage drinking and annoying people just isnt appealing to me. So I sit here on my bed, curled up with a stack of books next to me. It would be nice if that empy space was filled, but it just isnt. No one even comes close to me, why would they? I push everyone out anyway.

I hear a knock at my door and get curious. No one visits me, so who could it be? I walk to the door and cautiosly open it, only to be greeted by Katsuki Bakugo.

"What are you doing here?" He looks at me and moves his arms from their crossed position across his chest to his pockets.

"I saw you in class today. You seemed depressed. Is there something you need to get off your chest?" I stand suprised and raise my right eyebrow.

"Why do you care? I thought you hated me."

"Can I not fucking worry about you? I care because it hurts me to see you so goddamn sad. Just tell me what the hell is wrong and Ill get out your stupid half and half hair." I still stand in confusion as to why Katsuki Bakugo is at my dorm door asking me what is wrong. I sigh and move out of the way to let him in.

"Come in" he walks inside and plops down on my couch. I get a little frustrated at his carelessness for my things, but dont bring it up. I sit next to him and face him.

"Okay, so you wanted to know if Im depressed, right?" He nods. "Well, I've been thinking about myself recently and how to change for the better." He looks at me with his head cocked.

"Why do you need to change?" I give a little chuckle.

"Um, because no one likes me? I go through school with people who never bother to ask me my feelings and then come home to an empty bed. The only thing that distracts me from my sad life is a book. But even then, I know it will end eventually." He looks down and frowns.

"IcyHot, Im so sorry. I didnt know that's how you lived. It's a horrible thing considering what your past was like. How do you do it?" I smile with sadness filling my eyes.

"Well, I get boyfriends. But they all end up leaving me anyway, leaving my bed cold and empty. Kinda like me."

"Why would they leave you?" I consider telling him. It's a very personal topic, I dont know if I should tell him.

"Do you really want to know? It's a little... personal." He nods. "Okay... well... um... when people first start out dating me they think I'm the dominant type, but I'm really not. I have a..." I lower my tone and mumble a little. "... rough play and daddy kink.."

He smirks and moves closer to me, leaning in and whispering in my ear. "Well then. I guess I'll just have to be your daddy." I go red instantly and look at him shocked.

"Wh-what?" He sofly kisses my lips, gradually getting rougher. I pull away for a second to catch my breath. "Bakugo, what are you doing?" He smirks and pins me to the couch.

"You" he kisses down my jaw and neck, leaving hickeys.

"A-ah~Bakugo" he looks at me with a dominant look in his eyes.

"That's not my name. To you, I'm daddy" I nod and become very submissive.

"Y-yes sir" he smiles and kisses across my collar bone.

"That's what I like to hear" his voice is strict, but still gentle. I can tell tonight is going to be interesting.