First and last chapter

He stood there, on the porch, in the rain. He stood there waiting for somebody to open the door. A black suitcase next to him. He tried not to cry, but hey, it rained. It was not like anybody would see it... But he didn't cry. He had to be strong, not for anybody else. But for himself. The white door with the golden painted "4" on it opened and a woman who was just a few inches shorter than himself stood in front of him. She had purple t-shirt on with simple blue jeans. She was so different compared to her sister. He flew across the country for this, so he just hoped she would let him in. They didn't spoke. She was the only one who knew about his secret and she said if his parents weren't okay with this, he could come to her.

So when she saw her broken nephew in front of her, she knew it happened. She knew her sister kicked him out.. He just turned 15.. how could her own sister do that? She was angry, but she didn't showed it to the boy. He had gone through enough the last days. She simply stepped aside and the boy walked in.

That was today 3 years ago.

'Alec, wake up.' His aunt Leila said. Alec groaned.. today wasn't a fun day. It was a horrible day, so Leila tried to make it as fun as possible for him. Even if he wasn't in the mood for it. 'I have chocolate chip pancakes.' Leila knew the boy's weak spot for chocolate chip pancakes. 'Coming.' He groaned and Leila walked out of his room. He turned to lay on his back and stared to the ceiling for a while. He got kicked from another school, again. This was his fourth new school in 2 and a half years. Leila was a good aunt, but she wasn't her parent. It was hard for the both of them, and well, Alec didn't really help. He just, he's gone through a lot, like a lot.

it started three years ago.. his first make-out session with a boy. He had red hair and he was really cute, but he forgot about it the moment his dad walked in on them. In one hour he stood in front of the house with a suitcase in his hand..

The second thing was that he couldn't say goodbye to his siblings and guess what, while his parents were screaming at him and the boy fled. They told him how they were going to tell his siblings he died in a car crash and was burned alive.

The third thing was he needed to go to the other side of the country and for the first time stepped on a plane. His aunt Leila was really nice and supported but it wasn't his own family, they didn't saw each other a lot.

The fourth thing was to live every single day knowing his own parents hate him and his siblings don't even know he walks through the streets everyday. And of course, knowing that his parents didn't care were he went, as long as he just wasn't near them.

Nothing went like it was supposed to go, but Alec learned to live with it. He threw on some black jeans and a black t-shirt with some holes in it, oops? Leila wanted to buy new stuff when their were holes in it but Alec just didn't want to.. he didn't want that everything changed in his life.

Leila his aunt was the only family he knew of that actually knew and supported. Leila wasn't really Alec's mother more like a big sister and it felt save and good for Alec.. he was always the big brother. In the beginning it was rough and weird... but know it isn't anymore. Leila is pan-sexual so that's why didn't saw his aunt a lot.. but when they did.. Leila always made sure he could come to her. Leila didn't had a partner, of course she dated but not someone permanent. Not yet. So it was just the two of them. Alec didn't mind that..

He walked down the stairs and sat down across the table. 'Good Morning.' She said with a sad smile, but not pity, and Alec was thankful for that. He took a bite of his pancake. Delicious. 'This school is a bit more secured and I genuinely think you would find new friends.' Leila said. One thing what was so nice about the two of them, they never lied to each other, never.

Alec just shot her a look knowing it won't happen. He doesn't want to make friends. So he isn't planning on making friends..

But nothing went the way it was supposed to in his live, but maybe this time, it was in a good way.