Chapter 4: Meeting Frisk(human)

Sans POV

I guess I have to hide the collar.

~~Ima skip to the patrol now!~~

Neko!Swap! Chara's POV

As I run ahead of sans and papy I see someone up ahead on the path. With a burst of speed I run up to them. "Hi I'm Chara the neko!" I tell them smiling. They sign, 'hi! I'm frisk, who are those skeletons?' "Those are the skelebros!"I say happily as the boys catch up. Frisk hides behind me as papyrus and sans come over. "Hey Chara, not that I Chara-t all but who were you talking to?"sans asks me. "My new human friend Frisk!"I  exclaim to the boys. Sans looks behind me and sees Frisk. "Heya kiddo..."Sans says. Frisk signs to me 'He's scary!' "Don't worry frisk, I will protect you from the big bad sans!" I tell her. Papyrus walks over to frisk and pats her head. "Wowie sans, We are good at this! No need to worry human I will not hurt you!" Papy assures Frisk as she runs to him and hugs his leg. "I gotta go to alphys to get a checkup" I tell them. Frisk signs asking if she can come to as sans asks as well. "Sure you both can come!"

~~time skip to during the checkup!~~

"O-ok ch-Chara just h-hold your arms up. I-i know i-its v-very un-uncomfortable b-but I gotta g-get your x-ray d-done." Alphys tells me as frisk sits on a stool nearby. When I'm finished alphys tells me to go wait in the waiting room. As we wait papy flirts with frisk and frisk blushes, turning her face into my side. Alphs comes out and starts to talk, " O-ok so let's see how your x-ray turned out" she pulls out a sheet with my skeleton on it and papyrus gasps and covers his own and frisk eyes, while frisk covers mine. "Alphys! How dare you show such obscenities! Sans cover your eyes!"

Sans POV

When doc comes out she does the least expected, she pulls out and x-ray of chara. I can feel myself blush as I bend over and cover myself as I start to pant. I teleport away before I can do anything to my kitten.

Neko!Swap! Chara's POV

I wonder what that reaction was... well, when we get to the house me and frisk build snowmen as papy goes to check on sans. I hope he is alright...

422 words yas!!