Morals

When I started school my 8th grade year I could have never begun to imagine the awkward situations I would be thrown into. Every year I hope the next would be better than the last, considering I'm extremely socially awkward. Fate can never be so kind.

I thought the worse thing that could have ever happen to me at school was the time I fell down the stairs and landed on Bailey Stenston, class president, resulting in her being sent to the ER with a broken wrist.

Maybe, the worst thing being that time when I made intense eye contact with Tanner Stoobs in the crowded hall my 7th grade year and ran into an opened classroom door, knocking me out cold. Posiably, even that one day in gym (that's a whole other chapter to the devastation of my life).

You'd think one of these would send me under a rock to die, and trust me if I did not have such a concerned mother I would.

On the first day of school, my 8th grade year, I started my time of the month. My school at the time really liked being a dick so unlike good schools, on the first day we would get tardies for being late to class. Which for me meant I had to go six hours of school before I could go to the bathroom. Me, knowing whats up, am not going to give off a bad impression my first day of school to my teachers.

Within the first 10 minutes of Spanish class the teacher all ready said all the boring, protocal shit, so naturally my public school hired teacher puts in a movie so (and I quote) we could 'Leave her the hell alone, because she hates kids' and 'we suck' ( but that last part was all in the face).

My last name initial is at the beginning of the alphabet so that means I sat at the front of the classroom and that I had to cross in front of the whole class to make my way over to the teacher's desk. Now, the question I wanted to ask was honestly not worth the horrifying humiliation I faced that day.

I'm one of those people that hear's laughter and automatically assume it's aimed at them, find out it's not and move on with their day. How I wish this could be one of those days.

I turn around to greet the 34 faces of my giggling peers to see their laughter is aimed at myself. Me, being the huge fucking dumb ass I am, took several moments, of frozen horror, to register that all the eyes were on my less than impressive, pink clad behind.

I had an outer body experience, where I hung myself then lit my dead body on fire.

By this time the most attractive guy in my class, the new kid, "AJ Parker" placed his binder in front of my butt and escorted my ass (I mean that quite literally) down the hall and to the closest girls bathroom.

Moral of the story?

Sometimes wearing pink on Wednesdays is not a good idea.