Chapter 1

Dyman POV

-Picture Of Dyman In MM-

They Say I Can Get Any Nigga I Want With The Snap Of My Fingers. All The Boys Want Me And All The Girls Wanna Be Me. But I Am Really Not Like The Rest. I Don't Surround My Life And Actions Around Boys Wanting Me. I Only Want Darrel ... I Think! Me And Darrel Are The Schools Power Couple. We've Won Homecoming For 5 Years And Counting (We Are Juniors, Sophomores  In A Few Months) And Everybody Thinks That We Are Going To Be Together Forever But I Don't Think So. We First Met In 6th Grade And Have Been Going Out Every Since. He Was, Well Is, My First Everything, My World, Other Half, Etc... But We Haven't Been Connecting Like We Used To. Don't Get Me Wrong His D^ck And Head Game Is A1 But That's The Only Thing Holding This Relationship Together. I Have Been Having Those Feelings That He Has Been Cheating On Me But I Be Smart And Play Dumb. I Always Hear Him On The Phone With Some Chick I Know He's Going To Have H*es Because Hes A DJ But Still Show Some Respect. His Conversations Over The Phone Always Be Quick But He Texts Like There Is No Tomorrow.

             *Flash Back*

Darrel: Alright Baee I Gotta Go I'm At Dyman's House

......

Darrel: Because I Do What Ever I F^cking Want!

......

Darrel: Baee

......

Darrel: I Love You Too Gotta Go

*Hangs Up Phone And Sighs*

"So Who Was That ?"

"Nobody" He Said Hesitantly

"Well If Its Nobody Then You Can Tell Me Right"

"I SAID NOBODY B^TCH DAMN!"

"Stop Calling Me Out Of My Name" I Said Calmly

"Man Fuck This I Gotta Go Later Bae"

And Before I Knew It He Was Gone. Probably Went Go Check On One Of His Hoes

          *Flash Back Over*

I Swear Darrell Always Does That. He Calls Me Out Of My Name Then Leaves. A Few Hours Later He Texts Me And Tells Me He's Sorry And It Wont Happen Again. But I Heard It All Before.