44

felix quietly waited at the café. changbin had texted him, telling him it was urgent. "I wonder what he needs..I hope he's okay.." felix whispered to himself, fiddling with his fingers.

the café was quite empty, only a couple customers. the slow workers and of course the quiet music playing in background.

as the bell jingled, changbin walked in. a black hoodie, mask and an unpleased expression on his face. felix's stomach turning, he shifted in his chair.

"hey changbinnie.."

"hey felix."

what? no princess? what about sweetheart?

felix watching as changbin didn't make eye contact with him. he noticed as changbin awkwardly tapped on the table, murmuring things to himself quietly.

"so changbinnie-"

"look. felix." he sternly cut off. "we need to talk."

felix immediately felt sick, he hated those words. but he gulped down the lump in his throat and listened. "y-yes?"

changbin sighing, one hand played with the string of his hoodie. looking at felix with cold eyes, it hurt himself to do this.

"we need to stop talking. or just stop this in general."

with felix, hearing those words broke his heart more than just into bits and pieces. but changbin crushing it. leaving nothing left but an empty space.

"w-what?"

yoonminful - 11:29 pm