Chapter 9, feeling butterflies

Your p.o.v

After I turned to look at the boy's they all immediately turned away with red faces. I smiled and turned to the television, grabbing the remote I turned on Mettaton's show. He pranced around on stage making me question all entertainment choices. After a while I turned it off not able to handle anymore of Mettaton. I turned to look at the boy's and smirked mischievously. Walking into the kitchen I grabbed some olive oil and poured it on the floor after promptly grabbing a peice of Toriel's pie. "Wow,  this pie is really good!" I said loudly taking a bite of the delicious treat. My cat tail swayed as I enjoyed the delicious treat. Hearing the boys running to the kitchen to get pie made me smirk evilly. They slipped on the oil immediately and all fell on top of each other as I giggled with delight. They looked at me all angry and I just simply hid. It took them a while to stand up and then they started looking for me. I kept running away until they all cornered me. I looked around nervously and kept my eyes away from them. "(Y/n)." They all spoke together which only made me more nervous. My ears flattened on my head and my tail hung droopily. Their faces changed from dark to mischievous which scared me. My face turned a bit red as they came closer to me. I had no escape and then they started to....................

Tickle me. They tickled my sides, my armpits, my feet when they got me to fall over. I couldn't stop laughing, this was pure torture. "Hahahahaha! Please, wheeze stop! Hahahah!" I couldn't breathe soon after. I was about to pass out until they stopped. I could breathe again and I didn't pass out. They looked worried, "w-what's wrong?" They looked at me and Frisk said "it's just- we got worried, you almost passed out." I gave a small smile, "I'm ok, sorry I pranked you!" I quickly realized I was still cornered and turned red out of embarrassment. They realized as well, their faces turning red as well. They immediately stood up along with me backing up so I have room to leave. I walked over to the entrance of the kitchen. "Hey, where's the cleaning supplies? I gotta clean the kitchen floor!" I asked them turned towards them. They immediately walked over with cleaning supplies and started to clean it themselves.  I had a questioning look on my face. I grabbed cleaning supplies and began helping them. In the end our hands were really wrinkly and the kitchen floor was shiny. The whole time I was cleaning I would catch the boys staring at me. I honestly felt butterflies the whole time.

YOU ARE FILLED WITH, BUTTERFLIES.

a/n

Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter and now that it's summer I'm hoping to get more chances to update this story. But I'm going to a camp next week and you can't bring your phone. So I won't be able to go online for a week. Hope to see you soon! Cheers my loves!~author Chan<3

531 words