Chapter 4: meeting Frisk and Phrisk

Your p.o.v

I had fallen asleep cuddled into Chara's neck. When I awoke I immediately turned into a firetruck then tried to fall asleep and it worked
( Hey guys I fixed my p.o.v problem I kept saying you when instead I should have said I).

Chara's p.o.v

I awoke with (y/n) cuddling me and I started blushing a lot even sans would confuse me for ketchup. So I gently get her to wake up. Then she looks at me with adorable eyes and I start dying. I then get up and I see Toriel in her chair looking at us while filming with her phone."MOM WAT R U DOINGGGGG!!" I yelled. (y/n) then looks at Toriel and her pupils become pinpoints and she is the reddest thing on the planet. "Y U DO DIS TO ME!!" she yells. Then she runs down the hall obviously embarrassed.

Your p.o.v

I am running down the hall way then I see a random room and run into it. I was really dumb to do this but anime logic. There is a boy who has his eyes closed in that room and he asked why I was in here I told him "TO ESCAPE EMBARRASSMENT!!" I slightly yelled.
"Umm ok.." they said I asked their name they said it was Frisk and I told them I was (y/n). "Are you the one who fell two days ago?" Frisk then asked you. "Yeah I am" you responded "have you met everyone in the house yet?" He asked you. " I met Chara, Kara, Toriel and now you." You tell them "you need to meet Phrisk" They say.

(Time skip because the sky is neon yellow)

Still your p.o.v

I talk to Phrisk for a while and then decide he is kinda scary... but I hopefully won't die!(my additude on life...half of the time) I go into the living room because hunger so I went into the kitchen and Toriel is in there making pie. So I go into the fridge and grab an apple(if you don't like apples grab another large fruit not berries like an orange or banana.)I then go into the living room where Chara is on the couch with the TV on watching Mettaton. I then eat the apple and go to Toriel and ask her where I can sleep. She then shows me to the guest bedroom and I take a nap.

YOU ARE FILLED WITH HOPE
~author-chan hope you guys enjoy and I'm sorry for not updating the story for a long time I hope you enjoy my new 'and hopefully better' writing style!
Also 447 words in dis chappy!!