✨henlo✨

Hello everyone! It's me Regina and I have here a random book that'll be filled with tons of rants, pep talks, theories and other stuff that may interest you. Or may not. Either way, welcome!!

DISCLAIMER: Know that this book will probably be filled with opinions from another random person, curse words, a lot of spelling errors and wrong word forms because I can't be bothered to fix them up. It's all about how I see these things and how I think of them. MY perspective and MY perspective alone. It could either be positive or negative depending on how you interpret my words and please respect them because they're solely mine. They're just my opinions. You don't have to take them so seriously or get offended about them. Please. If you don't like taking in honest thoughts, get out. We don't need you here. I don't want any drama in my books. Thank you very much.

Soooo while you're here, you can request topics for me to talk about and you can also ask for Character advice from me, if you'd like.

Well, that's it everyone! Go ahead and oh! The cosplayer above is the most wonderful the most wonderful kittumcos on Instagram! Go check em out!

And I guess that's from me! Ta-taaa~

Sincerely, spoopymcclain