chapter 4

Today is finally Friday and 3 more days till I start my new school. Like wtf why am I even going to school I've basically graduate high school heck I've probably even graduated college.
Sighing I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom.
Putting my hair in a messy bun and stripping out of my pj's. I go over to were my towels are stacked and grabbed me a white fluffy towel and wrapped it around my body. I turn on the shower and wait for it to warm up. Going back to the sink I grab my toothbrush and paste and brush my teeth after I was done I jumped in the shower. When I felt the warm water hit my skin I relax. After standing there for a few moment I scrubbed myself with my favorite vanilla body wash and watermelon shampoo and conditioner. After I was done I turned the shower of and wrapped my self in my towel. Stepping out the shower and out the bathroom I head over to my walk in closet. After picking out some undergarment and a pair of my matching clothes. I dried myself and got changed. I went over to my full body mirror and blow dried my hair. After it was dried I left my hair out seeing as it naturally straight. I put some watermelon baby oil in my hair to make my hair shiny and smelling nice. After that I out some lip gloss on. I don't wear make up coz I don't need it and its for fake bitches anyways. I don't even wear mascara coz my eye lashes are naturally long. Taking a quick look at my self I take a photo and post it on Instagram.

After I was done posting and already got over 1k likes I placed my phone in my pocket got my keys and headed down stairs. When I reached the kitched I see the twins and my mom talking

"Morning mami"

"Morning princess, would you like some pancakes" she asked

"Yes please" I reply
Placing my keys on the bench and sitting on stool.

"Hey you guys wanna come to the mall?" I asked the twins. Coz I ain't got nothing to do so I though I'll asked them

"Yeah, we need a few thing anyways" Diego replied

"Kay well leave soon"

After that we all eat pancakes. After we were done we placed our dishes in the sink. Kissing my mom and GrandMa Rosa on the cheek and saying goodbye we left in my truck.

 Kissing my mom and GrandMa Rosa on the cheek and saying goodbye we left in my truck

After 30minutes of driving we finally made it to the mall. Its pretty big if you ask me.

"Let's go" I say

We all went to forever 21, Adidas,Nike,Calvin Klein, Hannah's, Hellinstynes, factory and jayjays and last but not least Victoria secrets. When we were done I had about 30 something bags while the boys had like 20 something. I brought mass shit, like shirts, tank tops, gym clothes, underwear and bras, shorts, matching clothes and more.