chapter.2

Right now I'm on my way to my daddys office. Yes I still call him daddy that's because in a daddy's girl, his only child and it relaxes him, sometimes worried if I'm upset. I'll tell you why I call him daddy. It is because if I call him dad hell think I'm mad at him. For 3 months straight I called him dad not because I was mad but when I notice it upset him I just stuck with calling him daddy. I haven't called him dad since I was 13 when he wouldn't LET ME WEAR WHAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO WEAR for my shoot. So yeah.

Walking through my daddy's office I see him sitting on his chair behind his desk and my mother on the left side of him sitting in another chair. Feeling a bit worried I take a seat on the couch and wait for something to happen.

Seeing the worriedness my daddy spoke up

' Princessa it ain't bad, calm down before you rip the leather' hearing the calmness in his tone I relax a bit.

'Okay... So what is it daddy?'  I asked

' where moving to Hawaii tomorrow morning baby' my mother says

'Dònde nos estamos moviendo y cuãndo?
( omg when are we moving and when?)
I asked
When I get annoyed or like super excited or mad I tend to speak dpanish, sometimes I don't even know I'm speaking Spanish.

'We are moving to Hawaii' my mother replied
' and like 4:30 am in the morning' my daddy added.

I get of the couch and run over to my parent and giving them a quick hug.

'Princessa go have a shower you stink'  my mother says

I put on a sad expression and start walking towards the door with my head low.
Hearing my daddys chuckle I turn around and stand just beside the door.

'Daddyyyyy'  I say dragging out the 'Y' and putting an innocent smile on.

My father lifts an eye brow up studying me
'Yeah good luck with that' I thought.

'What did you do? '  he ask

'Whaaaa I didnt do anything' I say

'Athena Adalena Princessa Valentina Ivanna Petravia Gonzales'   dang he said my whole name now shit... I'm most probably in trouble after I tell him this.

'OK...OK... Uhmmm... I might not have.. Uhmm... Broken most of the punching bags in the gang gym' I say with a toothy smile. Fingers crossed I don't get in trouble haha...

'ATHENA.... you seriously have to stop doing that' my father said a bit annoyed and pinching the bridge of his nose.

'What it isn't my fault ur good for nothing fighter are fuken annoying and get on my nerves where I just wanna break every single on of their bo-' 
I got cut of by my dad

'Athena baby just go get packing'

Sighing I got up and walked out of the office. Walking down the hall I finally reach the door of my bedroom.
Walking into my walk in closet I pick out some booty shorts, and my matching undergarment and sports bras. After deciding what I wanted to wear I head out of my closet and towards my bathroom. Stripping out of my work out clothes I turn on the shower and wait for it to become the right tempreture. I jump in the shower and let the warm water relax my muscles. After 20 minutes or so in the shower I jump out and grab my black fluffy towel. With that I walked out and into my room to get changed and start packing my stuff......

2 and a half hours later

Holy shit.... I've finally finished packing... Fuk that took longer that I thought it would.

After packing a whole amount of boxes with shoes and my guns I pile them up and take them down stairs. And my 5 large suitcase of all my clothes and other things. In my black Nike bag I have my iPad... Laptop.. Head phones and chargers in them.

After putting everything down stairs.. I eat dinner and make my way up to my room and lay on my bed... As soon as I hit my pillow I let the darkness consume me......

Vote
Comment
Please

Love yous my bubs 😎😎