Chapter 6 - Ethan's Embrace

As I was walking down the corridor to my office, the principal Mr Turner called me into his office. My heart sank as I knew what this would be about. I knocked on his office door and waited for his approval to come in. When I walked in I took a seat across from his desk.

"Miss Watson, I had a phone call before from Mrs Dolan. I believe both Ethan and Grayson are in your English class?", he asks.

"Yes, thats correct", I say, voice shaky.

"Well Mrs Dolan rang to praise your home visit last night. She believes what you are doing is encouraging Grayson to perform better, so I wanted to call you in here to congratulate you on your efforts and say how proud we are to have you here at Crossdale High", he said, shaking my hand.

"Thankyou, sir", I smile.

"Enjoy your day", he said, walking me to the door of his office.

As he shut the door behind me, I began walking back to my office when I was approach by the one and only, Ethan.

"Can I help you?", I ask.

"Actually, you can", he smirks. "I need to talk to you".

He follows me to my office and shuts the office door behind him.

"What's the problem?", I say.

"Is it sure you slept with my brother?", he asks.

"Absolutely not", I gasp.

His face looks relieved.

"Thank God", he sighs.

"Why?", I ask.

"I'm falling for you, Miss. And I know how crazy that sounds but I know you're falling for me too", he whispered.

"Ethan, I don't think you-"

Before I could say anything else he moved closer to me, so we were only standing centimetres apart. I could feel his warm breath and he began to move even closer.

I couldn't even comprehend what was happening, but I didn't dare move away.

His face leaned in, and before I knew it, his soft lips were on mine, and yet still I was frozen. I couldn't do anything about it. As his lips opened and his tongue opened mine, I began to kiss back. It was so passionate and like nothing I had ever experienced before, but I wasn't sure if I was enjoying it because I knew it was wrong and came with risk.

As we continued, I felt Ethan's large hands feeling my body, turning me on and igniting my body. He picked me up and sat me on my desk, our lips still not parting. His hands moved to my face, as he used his tongue to explore my mouth.

Interrupting, there was a knock at the door. I pushed Ethan off me as fast as I could and stood up, trying to smooth out my skirt and fixing my hair. I walked over to the door, looking back at Ethan, who was sitting across from my desk grabbing out his work book.

I opened the door and saw Delilah standing there, her eyes moving from me then over my shoulder to Ethan. She walked into the office and straight over to Ethan.

"Having a nice study session?", she asked.

Ethan nodded.

Delilah turned on her heel and walked back towards me. Before she left the office she whispered.

"I didn't realise you were a math teacher, too", before walking out.

I shut the office door behind her. I turned around to face Ethan.

"You idiot, why have you got your Math book out?!", I screamed.

"I panicked, and didn't exactly have time to be choosy with my books", he said, rolling his eyes.

I put my head in my hands, stressed. Ethan made his way over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry about her, she's a bitch", he laughed.

"That's your girlfriend", I said.

"Doesn't mean I actually like her, she's just convenient. I like you", he said, holding me tighter.

"Ethan, we can't do this. What just happened cannot happen again. You need to leave", I said, wriggling out of his arms.

He looked disappointed, and without a word, grabbed his bag and left my office, not even giving me another look.

I sat down in my chair, trying to take in everything that just happened. How could I let this happen? I'm ashamed to say that I actually enjoyed what happened, but is it worth the consequences that come along with it?