Chapter sixteen: Phase II

It's a bright day in Jersey I'm ready to start phase two of my plan I grinned knowing this day would be one that nobody forgets, as I stretch my arms out and walk up my fabulous closet. It had the most expensive designer dresses and overall fashion, what can I tell you? I'm woman with particular taste in clothes.. but also in men I like them strong but willing to do my bidding. Now Darling don't look at me like that I know it sounds ridiculous how can a dumb blonde have that kind of power over a man you probably questioned it in your head couple of times right? Well the secret is easy.

I twirled in a ballerina kinda way I toke some lesson when I was younger but didn't love it.

Anyhow the secret is basically what's between your legs, that easy. no need to do anything just open them at a right time and that man won't leave you and the only reason why he'd stay is to get a free lay to be honest I couldn't care what happened down there I don't really feel anything for men. Tsk tsk if they only knew the real pleasures of the body is woman to woman contact I know in this so called day in age it's normal to be gay, well sadly I'm not I don't feel attracted to women but they do know how to make me wet.

I bite my lip imagining someone on top of me making me feel some type of way.

To explain better I'm sexually attracted to females but males have a protective effect on them so a man protecting me is all I need

Anyway back to business today will be the day Ethan finds out what he's missing and I know for a fact he misses me cause rosie doesn't know how to fulfill his male needs or craving if that what they call it. It's truly sad that she can fulfill that. oh well not my problem, but all I can do is simply imply to Ethan head that I'm a free lay, once Rosie or whatever her name is finds out she'll will feel betrayed cause she trusted him with her deepest and darkest secrets, if she has opened up yet she might be a little slow but I think I gave them enough time to bond and we all know Ethan is a blabber mouth but she doesn't know that so if I teased him enough he'll tell me exactly what I need to know, he wouldn't even know he told me that's how gullible he is truly a joke of a man.

Honestly it was a sad case of needing a man to do thing for me without questions.

After a quick search in my closet I found a good lingerie to take a picture in I giggled if he doesn't already crave me he will now.

*sent with ;) *Ethan almost immediately answered as if he was waiting for me to text him

*sent with ;) *
Ethan almost immediately answered as if he was waiting for me to text him

Ethan: you look amazing.

I obviously know I do ;)
I asked him if he wanted to "hang out tonight" he responded quickly with a yes, he later arrives looking like entire meal he got hotter since we broke up let see if his sex game got any better? Well lets find out.

I woke up to the smell of soap, in confusion I walk into my bathroom to see Ethan in the shower.

I bite my lip he got hotter in the time we where apart

I bite my lip he got hotter in the time we where apart. I grabbed his face to meet mine.

- - -
As I'm watching tv in the living room I hear a knock at the door I walk up from my comfortable sitting position to open the door.

I noticed it was Rosie friend Daisy. She's absolutely gorgeous with her long black hair and beautiful lips I snap out of my trance focusing on her eyes and her words instead of her body.

I nodded pretending that I heard what she said.

"Well Rosie isn't here at the moment, she's at the mall shopping for some new clothes, but you're welcome to wait inside if you want."

She politely said yes and walked in.

My palms start to sweat but I ignore it, "would you like a drink or something?"
She turns around it seems like it was in slow motion she has no imperfections she's makes me nervous and weak, she declines the drink I start to choke up not knowing what to say next. She looks at the ground awkwardly I smile at her she looks up at me and noticed that I was staring at her.
"Uh can I help you with something?" She asked.

I choked "no, just you're really pretty." She blushes she tucked her hair behind her ear "nobody has called me that before especially a beautiful woman like you molly." I grinned. "While we wait for Rosie would you like to watch a movie with me?" "I would love that" she responded.

For the next two hours we watched 'first 50 dates' and cuddled together.

———————————
A/N
So- hey this chapter toke way longer than I thought lol sorry it's been a while. Happy thanksgiving tho.
I'm gonna try to upload more but I haven't had the chance sorry. But I'm going to change trusted cover and my account just for winter that should be coming up soon, if y'all couldn't tell the second part (basically where daisy is at Rosie house) she's hanging out with her sister I don't think I made I clear but I hope you enjoy this chapter even tho it's not the best.
- Angie <3