twenty - two

Daeri
THAT B.ITCH THINKS I'M GONNA END JUST LIKE THAT?! I'M WISER THAN SHE THOUGHT!

"Jungkook. If you're jealous of Taehyung and I'm jealous of Jiyeon, would you help me?" I spoke in a seductive manner to seduce this minion.

"Well, if you'd help me get Jiyeon back then that'd be a deal..."

"Of course. You can have Jiyeon all. by. your. self, if you want. Just help me with Taehyung and you can have what you want..."

"Deal"

---
Jiyeon
Taehyung and I are now official. But there's something bugging me. Daeri's presence.

Taehyung gets mad whenever I'm like meters away from Jungkook, I don't know why. I think that it's too much. But I still love him.

Right now, Im currently partnered up with Jungkook for a special show, which is dancing with him on the stage.

Daeri watches as I was being put make up on. She particularly glares everytime i spare a glance at her. She's driving me nuts. She's partnered with my boyfriend, exactly.

Now, I was dressed, depends on our theme.
Now, we get to perform.

The audiences clapped their hands as we were welcomed on the stage. My fright for it was a bit lessen when I found where taehyung was currently seated. Im happy he's going to watch me.

But... he was not happy.

He was frowning.

---

The show ended like a second, I did kinda enjoy it but when i saw Taehyung's sad faceu, my heart dropped.

After getting off the backstage, i approached him and hugged him but he yanked my hands off of him.

"W-What's wrong Tae?"

I asked him. He was frowning yet again.

"Why did you let Jungkook grind on you like that?! You think it's easy for me to watch?!"

Then a sight of daeri appeared behind taehyung. She was laughing.

---
IM GONNA END THIS SOON. I RAN OUT IDEAS.... NOT THE TITLE AT ALLLLL