twenty - four

⚠️ smut-eu... please DO NOT read if you're purely innocent as heck 😣

This chapter is dedicated to all of the horny readers out there. Good luck 😉
By the way. This is my first time writing a TaeYeon smut in this book lols. The smut also is improved by inspiration from other stories. I'm so happy to meet the books that contained inspirational smut scenes omg😭😍😍😍.

---
Jiyeon

"Jiyeon~ what did I told you?"

He sang as he crawled upon me on the bed, pushing me towards the headboard. We're back home from the activity earlier. Jimin is asleep in the next room and Taehyung is almost on top of me.

I'm not naked yet but Taehyung's now eyefucking the heck of me. This is just... great!

"Ugh. You only told me earlier that we'll eat dinner all by ourself but you did not cook--"

I tried explaining and hard to get but Taehyung's quick.

"That's it! I won't cook since dinner's ready and I'm about to taste my dinner. I'm about to feel my dinner. I know it'd be so delicious..."

His eyes full of lust yet love. I can't even contemplate what is exactly happening. Imm completely distracted by his gaze.

"Now, shall I remove the covering pieces of my dinner? I'm getting hungry and thirsty at the same time I just look at you,"

He smirked while placing his long fingers on the hem of my white lose shirt, pulling it up. I stopped him mid way.

"Why?" His brows formed an arch. He looks like he's feeling hopeless and i'm about to laugh at him.

"Let me do it for you," i sent him a smirk as I undress myself in front of him.

"Undress me too," he demand as he hang his head up while his eyes closed, waiting for my move to undress him.

I took off his clothes off of him, revealing his abstract body.

I kneeled with his height and my hands pulled his head down and I kissed him in hunger. He taste so sweet.

He kissed back as his hands roam down to pull my panty-short down. Revealed there my half naked body, only in brassieres and panties.

He hovered over me with his naked tops.

Traveling hands on my back and unclipped the bra, and threw it on the floor. His large palms then started to go on my boobs, massaging it gently.

He broke the kiss, "wow perfect fit. I love it," he kissed my nipples and nibbled on it as I let out soft moans. The feeling of him smirking through his ecstatic scene with my nipples.

I spread her legs and straddled it around his hips to rub his covered erection on my clothed womanhood. He pulled off the kiss while smirking, "needy aren't we?"

A smirk escaped my lips, "true daddy," I pulled him for a kiss as I tug on his soft hair. I closed my eyes in pleasure as I let out another soft moan when he grind on my sensitive part. His hips waved, tormenting me and teasing me badly.

I roughly moved away from the kiss, "don't tease. I hate it,"

"Sure babe. Only if you beg..." he grinned. "Is that even important?" I asked, can't wait.

"You won't? Then I won't too... easy," he stood up from the bed and picked his shirt on the floor. I let out a  sigh, "yah! I was just waiting for ourselves to be fully naked so you could slip your d.ick in me and I'll feel you!" No second thoughts, I blurted out in one go.