5. Deserve

I wokeup with the sunlight. I could sense my wrists and my ankles are far better. I growled a bit loud but feeling lot better. I jumped into the shower welcoming the warm water. I enjoyed for about more than i used to. I came out with a towel wrapped around me, to my surprise there was Alex leaning by the window, he just wished me " wish you happy birthday dear".

I mearly forgot my own birthday and now here i was in all confusion. I changed into a skinny jeans and a blue tank top. I blow drird my hair. I just kept makeup mimimum so jut went with lip gloss and eyeliner ang left my room.

Mike and nina rushed to me with gifts in their tiny hands. I was so happy to see them they wished me i kissed them both as my eyes started leaking with happy tears.

I wiped them quickly. We started our breakfast it was a special one we had all flavored muffines, i had blueberry and straberry muffines and stared at all fruits which are my all time favorite. Alex was staring my every bite movement and what i want.

He quickly passed the fruite plate. I enjoyed pineapple and straberries with cream. Alex" do u like fruits?"

I just like few as my all time favorite.can i ask u something?

"You can talk when you finish your breakfast" that was the only answer i got. Nina and Mike waved me bye and left to school. Wow now i feel alone i am not sure Alex would accompany me or not?

He was busy in his mobile talking to some one, i turned and entered the theater i was searching some movie as a voice boomed in the room i nearly jumped its Alex. I was just searching for conjuring. " do u really like to watch" yea am sure was my answer. "Can i accompany you if u dont mind" yea sure was my answer. After we started the movie i was jerked in a bit of fear and cought hold, of Alex's arm he did not refuse, i pulled him more into me as in my fear could not recognise what i was doing , he wrapped a hand around my shoulder i was digging deep into his chest.

There was a pause in the movie, as a deep voice asked that "are you fine "? I saw my position i was mearly in his lap in his cheast...aww i am sorry i mumbled and turned away to leave but suddenly he grabed by my wrist gently.He asked me " would you like continue to watch thd movie.
I smiled and got back in my seat near him, he wrapped a hand around my shoulder as i snuggled in his chest in fear, chocking in between on my popcorn. He offered me another hand i was completely into the movie. I drank my juice. After finishing the movie, i mumbled it was a nice movie appreciating the director. I mearly jumped when i saw my position. I ... am sorry i trembled i mumbled again a sorry. Anytime dear i am yours and you are mine. I turned around eyes widened, he winked and smiled  with a naughty smile. I blushed like a tomato.