puzzles and murderers

there was this guy his name is Ein he ended up killing many people and ponies one day he went after a victim his name I do not know but it was the brother of a pony named Sweetie Belle well step brother for her mom had married a human when sweet about found out that her brother was murdered and knew the murderer was she tried to stay away but Ein lured her out furiated that her brother was killed and fell into his trap and when she learned that her brother had been turned into a puzzle piece she started to run but Ein had a witch with him you ordered the witch who had green eyes to cast a spell sweet about was frozen in time before she had time to react or even scream for help she was turned into a puzzle piece that's when I found out about this I am Sweetie Belle's step-sister and that guys sister I found out about this since I came prepared in magix and knew how to counter spells and went to him not filled with rage but with a plan I was going to pretend to join him and when you least expect it to turn him into puzzle pieces and his assistant to that was until I found out that she was under a spell I ended up having to undo the spell on her to set her free when he found out about this he threatened to turn me into a puzzle piece but I had other plans before he could even react I cast a spell that prevented him from moving speaking or anything that could have turned me into a puzzle piece I confronted him I came prepared with handcuffs magic ones so when I put them on he couldn't move his hands or rather cast spells I told him that I'm done with your murder spree why do all these people and ponies for puzzle pieces he replied with simple I wanted control when they didn't give me I do need them in the puzzle pieces who are the ones that tried to stop me I turn into puzzle pieces to I asked him this give me one good reason why I shouldn't turn you into a puzzle piece because if you do then you're no better than I am you would be the murderer when the demon inside me would possess you to do the same.

That's when the dream ends