(2)

Hey guys this next part is written by your one and only ~Ryn
(#Ryn fam) <3
—————————————————————————————————————

BEEP! BEEEP! BEEP!

I groggily woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing in my ear. I slowly got out of my warm covers and pressed my feet to the cold wood floor of my bedroom.

"Another day" I groaned to myself.

"Piper! Time to get up you cant miss the bus again!" I heard my brother yell from downstairs.

I sighed and walked to my messy bathroom.
Sighing at the sight of Combs, makeup, and hair products sprawled out all over my bathroom counter.

"I'll clean that up later." I told myself.

I turned the shower on and hopped in feeling the warm water on my back.

I washed my hair and body and wrapped a towel around myself and my hair and stepped out.
Wiping the steam from the mirror I stared at my tired green eyes and my pale skin.
The purple bags under my eyes make it look like I haven't slept in days.
I took the towel out of my hair and watched my wet dirty blond hair fall to my shoulders.
I've always hated my hair how there wasn't the slightest bit of curl or texture. All it did was sit there like a batch of uncooked Spaghetti noodles...

I immediately snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my brother yelling at the cat.

At that I checked my phone and realized I should get going.

I walked back to my room and quickly got dressed putting on a pair of dark washed ripped jeans, and a BVB t-shirt.

After that I brushed my teeth then put on some foundation, heavy eyeliner, mascara, my signature dark smoky eye, and a dark red lip to pull it all together.

After that I brushed my boring dirty blond hair and parted it to one side.
I then put on my favorite army boots and headed downstairs.