Chapter 12

Ahmad

The way Ayana was grinding on me really had me stuck, she looked so fucking sexy grinding on my lap making her ass clap. Then when she looked back at me oh my god, she really didn't know what she was doing to me. I tried my best to be on my best behavior around her, then she do something like this. I definitely didn't expect this. Being so caught up in each other we didn't even see Tiffany when she stepped on the scene, snatching little mama by her hair attempting to pull her off me.

Surprisingly little mama wasn't going, she was able to hold herself up even with being snuck. Swinging upward she caught Tiffany with a two piece that made her let her hair go, lifting her head she was about go in on her but I grabbed her. This bitch claim to be pregnant and if there's any chance she really is I didn't want little mama catching a case. Tiffany was a cop caller, bitches like her always use them as some kind of shield for their bullshit. Little mama had a clean record and I was trying to keep it that way.

"Let me go, this the second time this bitch snuck me" Ayana screamed trying to break loose.

Her little ass was twisting and turning making her dress rise trying get to Tiffany, who stood there with a smirk on her face.
"Fix her shit" I could hear Bright say from behind me.
Ayana ass was hanging out, not a lot but enough that you can tell what kind of panties she had on or the lack thereof. Turning around I walked little mama to the other side of the club closest to where Dre was. I did this purposely, he been watching her all night might as well give him a close up. Plus I wanted to fuck with him, letting him know anything he got I can and will take. Putting her against the wall I locked her in position stopping all her movements. Making sure to pull her dress down I didn't want anybody seeing anything. That was for my eyes only.  I could feel the daggers he was shooting our way making me get real extra. Fuck him and his feelings.

"Stop, you not about to fight her she might be pregnant" I said pressing my body against hers, halting all her movements.

"So she shouldn't have came at me like that. I know for a fact her face not pregnant" She yelled trying to break loose, which wasn't happening.

"Calm down, that's not happening. Look at'chu getting all worked up showing out in this club. This exactly what she want, to ruin our good time. Don't let her get to you. She not fucking with you no need to be in here fighting." I said smirking moving closer pressing myself even closer against her. I could tell I had her full attention now, as she bit her lip.

"Besides I think ima need a do over. My dance was interrupted and I was just starting to enjoy it." I whispered in her ear.

Kissing it dragging my tongue down to her neck making her shiver as she moaned out softly.  Leaning forward she gave me better access to her neck. Lifting one of her legs up I slid my hand down it. I loved the way her body reacted to me, I knew she wanted me as bad as I wanted her. I could feel it, making my dick rock hard.

"Now are you gone be a good girl and dance for me or are you gone act like the rest of these bitches?" I asked kissing her neck making a trail down to her shoulder.

For extra effect I ran my hand up her thigh stopping at the cusp of her ass. I could hear her take in a big gulp of air. Looking out my side eye I could see Dre watching our every move with steam coming out his ears. If looks could kill we would be dead. Ignoring him I focused back on little mama who seem to have calmed down. Since he wanted to watch I would give him a show. Crush that nigga feeling before taking his life. Why not it seem befitting to me.

"So what's it gonna be?" I asked in her ear, making sure to rub my lips against her neck. Moving my hand closer to her sweet spot making her gasp. She answered but I couldn't hear her. Lifting her up pulling her even closer she wrapped her legs around me grabbing my neck. Bringing my face closer to her making my dick jump. She was being bold today, I liked that.