Playful - Carry on fanfiction

I hear a key opening the front door of the flat and automatically know it's Baz. If it were Penny, she would have just magicked the door open. (Which I sill think is a complete waste of magic by the way.) Moments after I hear the door softly click shut he appears in the doorway of my bedroom. He leans against the doorframe as if he is the only person worth ever looking at, confidence and superiority radiate off of him in waves. And for good reason. I mean he is Basilton Pitch, I would be concerned should he act any differently.
"Good afternoon Snow." He greets me, his mouth curved into a grin that meets his eyes. My god his eyes. Those things are everyone's kryptonite.
"I said stop calling me that, my name is Simon. But hey." I don't think he'll ever stop calling me Snow but I don't think I'll ever stop asking him to either.

Baz clearly thinks that's enough conversing because he struts over and plants himself beside me on my bed. I turn to look at him, drinking in all the features on his face as if this is the first and last time i will ever see them. For moments there is complete silence whilst we both stare at each other, challenging the other to break eye contact first. Both determined to win.

Baz wins. Of course he does, the bloody bloodsucker probably doesn't even have to blink. I remind myself to ask him about that later.
"Aha! I win! I think you owe me something now. You know since you lost and all." He boasts with the biggest smirk known to man plastered on face. A smirk that means he clearly knows what he wants my payment to be already. Great. He's going to make me run around stark naked or something isn't he. I'm going to have to streak and then I'll have to move out of sheer embarrassment. Isn't that bloody fantastic.
"Ughhhhh fine. But only because I'm not a sore loser. What do you want? I swear to god I'm not running down the street naked, it's not happening okay. I refuse." I'm starting to get worried because I have no clue what I'm about to set myself up for.
He looks me up and down and then his smirk turns almost flirty. This is either going to get better or much much much worse. Knowing Baz it'll be the latter.
"Kiss me." His words are laced with a playful tone but I know he's being serious. To be honest I'm happy to kiss him, seeing as he is my boyfriend and all, but I decide I'm going to make him work for it.
"Make me." The reply comes out my moth more teasingly than I intended but it works for me because his shock at my disobedience gives me a head start. I spin on my heels and run off into the living wrong and hear him stumbling up off the bed to chase after me.

I make it to the entrance of the sitting room. I can feel him right behind me and I know I'm about to lose this game if I don't act fast so, without thinking I push off as hard as I can and leap across the room. However, as I start to land, I lose my balance and fall flat on my face. Great. Not only am I now going to lose but I also just made myself look like an utter twat. Well done Simon, you've really outdone yourself this time.

I roll on to my back, and before I can process what's going on, Baz is sitting on top of me. His knees on either side of my hips, straddling me almost. He grabs my arms and hold them above my head. Oh boy. I've really lost now. He stares into my eyes and starts to lean in, a playful smirk on his face. Slowly, he brings his lips closer until he stops to hover them millimetres from mine. Then, without warning he lifts his face away completely and starts to tickle me, freeing my arms but rendering me entirely unable to move in a completely different way. God I hate being tickled because I just lose all control.

"Okay okay I give up. You win. I'll kiss you or whatever. please just stop tickling me" I gasp out between painful giggles.
"What? I didn't hear you, your gonna have to say that again." He teases back at me.
"I said. You win. Okay? I give up. Now please stop tickling me!" I practically shout, desperate to make him stop.
"Good." And with that he's let me go. I'm free. "But I do believe you still owe me my reward from earlier." Bloody hell, he's relentless.
"Ugh fineeee. But only because I want to. Not because I have to or anything." And with that I cup his face with my hands and pull him in for a kiss. A kiss that makes everything better.