hours before

I remember one cold September afternoon I had just gotten out of school. I got home and changed from my tight jeans into some lose jogger. "Hello honey, how was school?" "hey mom... ahh you know boring... Hey mom it's a friday night, can i go out into the city with Lisa and Emilie?" I remember being so excited for this night. My friends and I were planing on going into the city for a girl night. "Honey it's a cold night" "that's what sweaters are for" I said nonchalantly. My mother stared at me for a minute with a concerned expression on her face "fine, but remember to call me to make sure you're okay" "thanks mom love you." I knew my mom had an unpleasant feeling, but i just dismissed it as a "strict parent" thing.

That evening i was so excited. I was getting ready. I wore a black lace shirt and a black sweater, blue jeans and black shoes. I straighten my hair and did my make up really nice. 

*ring, ring* My phone was ringing

"hey Isa are you ready to have fun in the city tonight" "definetly! where are you now?" "my parents are driving us to your house from there we'll go to the train station" "Awesome! ill be waiting"

                                            They took around 20 minutes to get to my house...