The begining

My 2 friends and I had arrived into the city. We went to the mall and walked around a park. After that we went to a late concert. It was around 11pm when the concert begun.  It was so much fun, I miss my friends and i miss life.

After the concert ended at around 1:30. My friends and I caught the train back to our town. The train ride was around 30 minuets. By the time we arrived to out stop it was 2pm. My friends Lisa and Emilie live in the opposite direction and it's pretty far so they caught a cab. Me in the other hand only lived about a mile away so i decided to walk home.

It was dark and cold. A man in his late 20's early 30's kept following me... I was getting scared but i tried to dismiss it as just a man walking home. 

He caught up to me and pulled me close to him. I was screaming and trying to fight him off but he was too strong. I remember him hitting me trying to make me stop but i wouldn't. He made me pass out. When i woke up we were in the back of a white van. I had duct tape over my mouth so i could no longer scream of help.... The worse is still burried into my memory! He undressed me...  He raped me. I remember being so scared, I knew i was gonna die. I was screaming and crying and out of no where i couldn't breath! He was strangling me. I tried to make him stop, i was kicking and scratching but he wouldn't stop.

Little by little i left life leaving me. I was getting weaker. So many memories where rushing through my head. My biggest concern was my family. I was affraid for them. Then everything went black. I was dead.